If you are looking for the best wired gaming mouse in India and internationally, go ahead and read our recommendations.
Also Read: Best Mouse for Designers
The choice of gaming accessories determines your overall gaming performance. One of the most vital video game accessories is the gaming mouse. A decent quality gaming mouse from a reliable manufacturer offers a comfortable grip. It ultimately boosts your performance irrespective of what titles you are playing.
Whether you are a casual or competitive gamer, you definitely need a gaming mouse to play efficiently. The best gaming mice offer an extra gaming edge, high responsiveness, and accuracy. Let’s first know about the aspects to consider for choosing a gaming mouse:
Things to consider for buying a gaming mouse:
When you bear in mind the following considerations, you will end up with a smart buy. Let’s look at them:
a. Physical dimensions:
Look at the size, shape, and weight of the gaming mouse before purchase. A gaming mouse cannot be suitable for everybody. If you have bigger hands, go for a bigger mouse that offers exceptional comfort. If you are left-handed, you can choose an ambidextrous mouse that skips the uneven right-handed design.
Generally, lightweight mice are easy to move and smooth to use throughout the gaming session. Diverse shapes contour to diverse grips that people use. Hence, check the warranty period so that you can return it if it does not fit comfortably.
For competitive gamers who demand the least latency possible, the wired mice are the preferred choices. In recent times, wireless gaming mice are in trend. They not just eliminate cable mess but also guarantee excellent responsiveness and performance. Few of the wireless gaming mice are equipped with several advanced features. However, their prices are higher, and they do need frequent recharging.
Two of the most vital aspects to take into account are sensitivity and sensor quality. Compared to the incorporated sensitivity slider, the adjustable sensitivity is more practical. It offers higher accuracy. The sensitivity rating is measured in DPI (dots per inch). A gaming mouse constantly scans wherever you place it. The higher the DPI, the higher will be the accuracy for movement.
d. Button interface:
Certain game titles demand a lot of gaming skills. They are designed such that you need to manage multiple aspects at once. Under such cases, it is important to focus on the button interface. A gaming mouse with plenty of buttons is an excellent choice for such cases. On the other hand, some gaming mice only have traditional two-button layouts. If you really need to use multiple shortcuts, look for the one with multiple buttons.
From Amazon.com: Best Wired Gaming Mouse in 2021
|Sr. No.||Image||Product Name||Manufacturer||Buy Now|
|1||ROCCAT ROC-11-730 Kone Pure Ultra Gaming Mouse||ROCCAT||Check on Amazon|
|2||Razer Viper Ultimate Hyperspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse||Razer||Check on Amazon|
|3||Endgame Gear XM1 RGB Gaming Mouse||ENDGAME GEAR||Check on Amazon|
3. Endgame Gear XM1 RGB Gaming Mouse:
The classic black color of this Endgame Gear gaming mouse complements well with other PC accessories. It comes equipped with a powerful sensor and capable of providing bright RGB lighting. The 5-button interface offers so much convenience to gamers. All the buttons are extremely responsive. As a result, they can better deal with multiple aspects simultaneously.
There are Kailh GM 4.0 switches included. They are essentially mechanical switches that are designed for roughly 60 million clicks. Hence you will benefit from lasting durability and great responsiveness through each click. With a weight of just being 82 grams, it can be conveniently carried anywhere. The flexible cord of length 1.85 meters is included.
There is support for resource-friendly software. It does no badly influence the overall performance of the system. This software can be used to reassign the extra keys. Also, it can manipulate RGB lighting and save 4 CPI profiles within the onboard memory of the mouse. The ergonomic design provides enough grip in the palms, fingers, and claws.
- There are 14 RGB LEDs present in the 3 lighting zones. They let the RGB ring at the base, logo, and mouse wheel shine.
- The light output will consist of 16.7 million colors. These colors can be separately adjusted and managed through the mouse software.
- It comes with 5 lighting modes with unique effects.
- There are 4 brightness levels available for limitless configuration options.
- The huge and noise-free PTFE stakes guarantee a quiet gliding experience. They decrease resistance due to friction and facilitate quick movements. Also, they result in high accuracy.
- Implementation of the patented analog technology maintains the button latency of the internal signal processing below 1 ms. It guarantees quick clicking speed.
2. Razer Viper Ultimate Hyperspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse:
Apart from working as a wireless gaming mouse, the device can also work as an RGB charging dock. The unique characteristics of the mouse are compact form factor and on-board memory. Both of them bring you close to the winning moves of the game. The Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology offers very low latency and reduces interference. This technology offers wireless freedom and faster speed than other wireless mice.
When not using the device like a mouse, you can use it as a charging dock. This lets you refill the mouse’s battery. Moreover, it enlarges the reach of a USB wireless dongle. It is possible to connect to Synapse and put this mouse on a charging dock. Consequently, you can see the battery status. The weight is 74 grams, and it feels comfortable all through the gaming session. You will enjoy controlled swipes and fast performance.
- It comes with a 20K DPI optical sensor that suits best for any casual or serious gamers. No need for drilled holes.
- The advanced optical mouse switches from Razer utilize the actuation resultant from the light beam. So, the button presses get registered as the lightning-fast speed.
- With low latency, the mouse offers fast transmission. So, the clicks and swipes are registered quickly.
- There are easy-to-access, programmable buttons available on both sides. They convey an ambidextrous design that is suitable for both right and left-handed users.
- The switches can work well for 70 million clicks.
- For convenience while gaming, it comes with a 1 mm optical actuation and linear optical switches.
1. ROCCAT ROC-11-730 Kone Pure Ultra Gaming Mouse:
What sets this ROCCAT gaming mouse unique from the rest is it has a lightweight and ergonomic design. The advanced performance coating offers enough grip to your hands. This grip is dirt-resistant and durable. It is because there is a hybrid wear-resistant coating. The overall performance finish maintains a firm hold throughout the gaming session.
In this ultra gaming mouse, all fundamental features are implemented. Some of them include a precise mouse wheel and huge mouse feet with circular edges. Due to the inclusion of flexible cable, the user benefits from a smooth and lightweight feel. There is no compromise with the click accuracy. Weighing just 66.5 grams, it is aptly known as an ultra-light gaming mouse.
- The precision is high, with the advanced Roccat owl-eye Optical sensor having 16,000 DPI. This sensor offers exceptional tracking ability and accuracy.
- The sensitivity is adjustable in terms of 50 DPI increments.
- This mouse offers excellent tracking capabilities.
- It comes with AIMO illumination, which is the dynamic illumination system from ROCCAT.
- Its illumination grows exponentially depending on how many AIMO-enabled devices being connected. Also, it depends on your computing behavior.
- The well-built 2D Titan wheel offers accurate one-step scrolling. Its durable design sustains heavy use.
From Amazon.in: Best Wired Gaming Mouse in 2021
|Sr. No.||Image||Product Name||Manufacturer||Buy Now|
|1||Logitech G102 Light Sync Gaming Mouse||Logitech||Check on Amazon|
|2||Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Wired Gaming Mouse||Logitech||Check on Amazon|
|3||Glorious Model O Gaming Mouse||Glorious PC Gaming Race||Check on Amazon|
|4||RPM Euro Games Premium Gaming Mouse||RPM Euro Games||Check on Amazon|
|5||Razer Basilisk Ultimate Wireless Gaming Mouse||Razer||Check on Amazon|
|6||Cooler Master MM710 Gaming Mouse||Cooler Master||Check on Amazon|
6. Cooler Master MM710 Gaming Mouse:
The white matte finish of this gaming mouse conveys an exceptional appearance. It elegantly complements the other gaming accessories. This mouse is equipped with a lightweight honeycomb shell and ultra-light Ultraweave cable. The mentioned shell functions as perforated housing. It is designed to be lightweight yet durable. Therefore, you can play longer without experiencing fatigue.
The weight is merely 53 grams. A long flexible cable is included, which fits perfectly for tiny to medium hands. Generally, this mouse works well in every grip style.
- The built-in gaming-grade Pixart 3389 optical sensor comes with up to 16,000 DPI. The sensitivity is adjustable for excellent control and accuracy.
- Its ultra-weave cable employs an innovative design that considerably decreases weight. No more cable pull during swiping.
- The included PTFE material in the feet offers sleek control with low friction.
- The ambidextrous shape conveys an ergonomic design. It is optimized for right-handed users.
- The 2 extra buttons offer great convenience.
5. Razer Basilisk Ultimate Wireless Gaming Mouse:
The leading persona of this Razer wireless gaming mouse is the high-speed, low-latency transmission. The fast transmission of wireless signals leads to great responsiveness. Moreover, the mouse comes with very low latency and smooth frequency switching even in a loud environment. The HyperSpeed wireless technology from Razer offers faster speed than other wireless mice. It offers extremely low latency and a reduction in interference.
The switches are so durable that they can last for a maximum of 70 million clicks. These switches work based on the actuation through the light beam. Every click is triggered at a lightning-fast speed. The button presses are registered at such a fast speed for absolute control. No debounce delay is present. Hence, you would always be the first to drag the trigger. The advanced wireless technology and efficient sensor support prolonged gaming sessions.
- It comes with 16.8 million color combinations. These combinations with the equipped preset profiles provide customization of light output.
- When used as an RGB charging dock, it provides 5 hours of playtime with just 10 minutes of charging.
- The built-in optical sensor comes with a maximum sensitivity of 20,000 DPI. It tracks even the slightest movement of the mouse. So, it provides high precision to let you effectively win the game.
- It contains 11 programmable buttons. They allow allocation and reconfiguration of the complex macro functions via the Razer Synapse 3.
- The maximum battery life is 100 hours.
- There is a facility to vary the scroll wheel resistance through a dial present at the base. It benefits you from great control.
4. RPM Euro Games Premium Gaming Mouse:
The rubber coating on this premium gaming mouse offers a comfortable grip on the hands. The overall weight, feel, and smoothness are great for the price. They let you efficiently play any game title. You will perceive comfort while pressing the buttons. The lighting effect further enhances your mood as you play. It helps you to play a game during the night.
Especially for those individuals with small hands, this mouse fits well. It is comparatively lightweight and easy to handle. The sensitivity is adjustable according to your preference. You can set it to the lowest DPI if you want.
- It supports a 7 RGB color effect that arouses a stunning game atmosphere. The same helps you play the games with much excitement.
- There are 4 DPI levels available. They are 800, 1200, 1800, and 2400. It is easy to vary any one of these levels to complement the mouse speed instantly.
- It comes with a positioning game engine with high precision. This component offers precise positioning and steady signal transmission.
- All 6 buttons can withstand 30 million clicks.
- The ergonomic design represents the non-slip side. This surface controls sweating in the hands.
- It comes with a hassle-free plug & play interface.
3. Glorious Model O Gaming Mouse:
With a black, glossy finish, this advanced gaming mouse appears exceptional. It comes in an ultra-lightweight and ambidextrous design. So, it is perfect for medium to big hands. The manufacturer designs this mouse considering control, speed, and comfort. Though there is a cable available, you will feel as if it does not exist. The braided ascended cord is extremely lightweight. So, it conveys a drag-free feel.
When it comes to drag click and jitter click, this mouse is so much effective. You can use it to play the latest and competitive game titles. The smooth gliding scroll wheel keeps you engaged in the game session for hours. Overall, it is so much lightweight, responsive, and smooth. The mouse not just fulfills the expectation of gamers but is also suitable for computer enthusiasts.
- The mouse feet are made up of pure PTFE material, which glides so smoothly.
- It allows the user to customize the sensitivity from the 6 DPI levels.
- Names of other features are lift-off distance, polling rate, and scroll/click speed.
- The dynamic lighting effects let you play in the dark.
- All 6 buttons are equipped with macro support.
- The mouse holes are tiny; they don’t allow penetration of anything.
- The available software provides colors, DPI choices, frequency, and response settings through buttons.
2. Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Wired Gaming Mouse:
If you are searching for a gaming mouse that provides plenty of customization options, then this one is for you. It supports 8 programmable buttons allowing you to customize the different parameters. You can benefit from the default configuration right out of the box. Alternatively, you can set one-button triggers.
Its smart design offers supreme comfort. The customized shape guarantees a comfy grip. The overall body is lightweight yet robust to sustain heavy usage. The feet come with low friction. They prove useful while you involve in prolonged gaming sessions. The friction feet, lightweight design, responsiveness, and rubber grips let you enjoy your favorite game for hours.
- There are 4 DPI settings available. They range from 250 to 4000.
- The lowest DPI is for pixel-precise targeting, whereas the highest one is for lightning-fast maneuvers.
- It comes with the high-speed Fusion Engine which works on the 32-bit Arm processor. The same offers quick tracking speed and convenience during use.
- The Delta Zero optical sensor provides excellent accuracy. The Delta Zero technology from Logitech makes sure you always hit the target with high accuracy.
- The maximum tracking speed is 500 IPS. It is helpful for powerful gaming sessions.
- The Logitech Gaming Software lets you create and allocate macros. These macros can be accessed easily through this mouse.
1. Logitech G102 Light Sync Gaming Mouse:
The aforementioned mouse represents a combination of reliability, responsiveness, bright lighting, and various advanced features. It comes in a sleek and lightweight design. The primary mechanical buttons are tensioned with the robust metal springs. So, these buttons are efficient and provide a smooth feel.
The classic shape and the 6-button layout offer you great comfort and confidence. All buttons are easy to program to streamline your tasks. You can now play any game title comfortably and with complete control.
- The customizable RGB color effect makes your gaming session colorful. There is support for 16.8 million colors. Choose a suitable color to suit your game style, setup, and mood.
- The built-in gaming-grade sensor comes with 8,000 DPI tracking. This sensor responds accurately to your movements.
- Its sensitivity is adjustable in 5 DPI settings through the Logitech G Hub gaming software.
- The Logitech G Hub gaming software is useful to allocate system controls, in-game commands, or key binds to the buttons. Hence, it simplifies your gameplay.
- The system requirements are Windows 7 or above, macOS 10.11 or above.
To play your preferred game tile with utmost comfort and responsiveness, these are some of the best gaming mice to consider. All of them come with all fundamental features that fulfill the expectations of any gamer. Most of them are designed to relieve pain in your palms, wrist, and shoulders while gaming.