When it comes to motherboards, Intel is perhaps one of the most trusted brands for its chipsets. The B360 and H370 chipsets introduced by Intel in 2018 have been one of the most trusted options in terms of the affordable motherboards segment. The motherboards are best suited for the 8th generation Intel Core processors. Let us check out a few Mini ITX motherboards for the B360 and H370 chipsets in today’s post.
Related: Best Z370 mini-ITX motherboards
Best H370 & B360 Mini ITX Motherboards in 2019
Given the fact that desktop builders had been looking for something affordable and capable and were limited to the use of Z370 chipset based motherboards, some of the options given below should be viable alternatives.
ASUS ROG Strix H370-I Gaming
The motherboard is specifically designed for use with the 8th generation Intel Core processors. The dual M.2 standard will ensure that you have an extra degree of connectivity performance and speed. The motherboard comes with a few excellent features like Gamer’s Guardian with SafeSlot, Aura Sync lighting, dual Gigabit LAN and onboard 802.11ac WiFi.
Some of the salient features offered by the motherboard include
- ASUS OptiMem functionality for improved stability and performance.
- The futuristic cyber-text pattern offering a premium look with the high-quality metal heat sink.
- ASUS Aura provides you access to an enhanced level of RGB lighting and brings a new degree of gaming excellence.
- The Fan Xpert 4 takes full control over an all in one cooling functionality.
- Dual M.2 slots provide access to NVMe SSD RAID support. This will ensure a more proclaimed performance boost.
- Pre-Mounted I/O Shield makes it easy to install the motherboard
If you find the motherboard exciting enough, you can give a thought to it via this link on Amazon.
ASRock H370M Mini ITX Motherboard
Another capable motherboard with support for the H370 chipset, the ASRock mini ITX motherboard supports the Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The motherboard comes with a few excellent connectivity options in the form of USB 3.1, 3.0 and 2.0 ports. Then there are a few additional benefits for networking connectivity in the way of dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and onboard 802.11ac Dual-Band WiFi.
Some of the salient features on the motherboard include
- High-quality power delivery system for enhanced performance.
- The all-around connectivity is the strongest ever plus point in favor of the motherboard
- A simple and cleaner design will make it a prime option for building your desktops with ease.
- The affordable price tag is yet another plus point.
- It comes with Realtek ALC892 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC. Though slightly older, it should be one of the best audio options.
If those features impress you, it may be a good idea to check it out at this link on Amazon.
GIGABYTE H370N Mini ITX motherboard
One of the best motherboards specially designed for the Intel Core 8th generation processors, the mini ITX motherboard comes with the proprietary Ultra Durable technology. The focus has been on making it one of the prominent options in terms of long-term durability and stability.
A few salient features that would make it an excellent choice for your needs –
- The Intel CNVi enables your motherboard to provide you gigabit internet performance.
- It provides you access to speeds up to 1.73 Gbps and less number of dropped connections.
- The Realtek ALC 1220-VB-Audio is an excellent option to prevent audio distortion and low volume
- The Dual HDMI and DP let you transfer larger multiple files. This also ensures the best visual experience.
- The dual M.2 slots ensure high-speed storage and connectivity options.
- A few other functions include four SATA ports for HDDs/SSDs, an 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi module with 1.73 Gbps bandwidth, and a USB Type-C port on the back panel.
If you are impressed with the specs of the motherboard, you can check out the spec sheet and other details here on Amazon.
Asus ROG Strix B360 Mini ITX Motherboard
Another Asus mini ITX motherboard quite similar to H370 model we discussed above, the B360 Mini ITX motherboard shares the (almost) same features with the only exception of using B360 chipset.
A few features we loved with the motherboard include
- You have access to excellent durability with military grade TUF components.
- It offers you a set of excellent features and functions like Dual M.2, Gigabit LAN, and onboard WiFi, USB 3.1 Gen2, and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- The ASUS OptiMem technology provides support for a wide range of memory kits
- The Double Decker Heatsink ensures a sufficient cooling efficiency
- AiO or all in one coolers efficiency will make it an excellent choice for enhanced performance.
If you think the motherboard lives up to your expectations, you can check out the details of the motherboard on Amazon.
MSI Performance Gaming B360 Mini IXT motherboard
While providing an excellent option for personalizing your gaming rig, the motherboard comes with a unique color scheme with MSI Mystic Light utility. You stand to gain a splendid gaming performance with 2x TURBO M.2 and Intel Optane memory.
Some features worth the mention include
- The motherboard comes with an excellent array of MSI gaming tools.
- You have access to a premium layout and highly optimized power design.
- It comes with a DDR4 boost functionality as an advanced technology for providing you better data signals for stable performance.
- The audio boost technology provides you access to a studio quality experience.
- It also supports the MU-MIMO technology for an enhanced connectivity speed.
Do those features appear interesting? You can check it out at this link on Amazon.
You have plenty of options available from the partner manufacturers like Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, and ASRock to name just a few. Almost all of these motherboards with H370 and B360 provide you access to practically all the unique features and functionalities for entry-level workloads. A few examples can be Asus Strix B360-I Gaming, ROG STRIX B360-F Gaming, ROG STRIX B360-G Gaming, MSI B360I Gaming PRO AC, and ASRock B360M to name a few.
The Concluding Thoughts
These are a few options you have access to if you are looking for the H370 and B360 based motherboards, but that should not make this compilation exhaustive in any manner. We have only handpicked a few representative options available at your disposal, and that should ideally provide you a hint into what you can expect from the partner manufacturers.
If you as a PC builder have been assuming that you have a limited option with the Z370 chipset, the choice of motherboards for ITX builds you have with the H370 and B360 motherboards should provide you a better insight. If you have used any of the options outlined here, do share your inputs on the day to day usability of the motherboard. You may also share any of your favorite B360, and H370 motherboards that have not been included here.