The Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 439 mobile platform is dedicated to offering modern mobile experiences to emerging smartphone users. This platform is specially designed to support quick downloads and uploads, spectacular graphics and photos, and deliver power-saving performance. With the implementation of advanced process technology and standardized 12-nanometer design, this mobile platform is designed to offer battery efficiency and excellent device performance.
Phones with Snapdragon 439 – Spec Sheet
|CPU||• 8x Arm Cortex A53|
• Up to 2.0 GHz
• 12 nm process technology
|GPU||• Adreno 505 GPU: OpenGL ES 3.2,|
OpenCL 2.0 Full, Vulkan, DirectX
11.2, HW Tessellation, Geometry Shading
|DSP||• Hexagon 536 DSP|
• Qualcomm All-Ways Aware™
|Audio||• Qualcomm Aqstic™ audio|
• Qualcomm® aptX™ audio
|RF Front-End||• Cost-optimized, pairs with|
WTR2965 transceiver for global
• Snapdragon All Mode for China
and emerging regions
• Antenna Switches for Qualcomm®
Signal Boost Multi-Antenna Boost
Snapdragon X6 LTE Modem
• Integrated X6 LTE Global Mode
modem with 2×10 Mz carrier
• Cat 4 downlink, up to 150 Mbps;
up to 2 x 75 Mbps LTE Advanced
• Cat 5 uplink, up to 75 Mbps;
up to 1 x 75 Mbps LTE Advanced
• Snapdragon Upload+
• Up to 64-QAM
• Snapdragon All Mode LTE FDD,
LTE TDD, WCDMA (DC-HSDPA,
HSUPA), TD-SCDMA, EV-DO
Rev. B, CDMA1x, TD-SCDMA and
• Support for LTE Broadcast and
LTE multimode dual SIM
• Dual standby (DSDS) VoLTE
with HD Voice and Ultra HD
Voice (EVS), Wi-Fi calling with
|Connectivity||• Integrated 802.11ac multi-user|
• Qualcomm® Location
• USB 2.0
• Bluetooth 5.0 + BLE
|Camera||• Dual ISPs support|
• Up to 21 MP single camera
• Up to 8+8 MP dual camera
|Video||• Up to 1080p capture (@ 30 fps)|
|Security||• Qualcomm® Processor Security|
• Qualcomm® Content Protection
|Fast Charging||• Quick Charge 3.0 technology|
An octa-core processor in your devices powered by the Snapdragon 439 mobile platform allows users to experience fast speed compared to that of the – previous generation. Therefore, they can work on multitasking throughout the day without worrying about reducing the rate.
Also, the camera has attained a significant boost with the help of a 2x image signal processor. Its camera system comes with a single 21MP camera. Moreover, it comes with the potential to record videos at [email protected] and video playback capability up to 1080p. Let’s take a look at the best phone with Snapdragon 439:
|Sr. No.||Image||Product Name||Buy Now|
|1||Nokia 4.2||Buy from Amazon|
|2||Redmi 7A||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Redmi 8A||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Vivo Y91||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Redmi 8||Buy from Amazon|
|6||Vivo Y95||Buy from Amazon|
6. Vivo Y95:
Prepared in a beautiful Nebula Purple design, the Vivo Y95 phone comes with sufficient memory and storage space, i.e., 4GB RAM and 64 GB storage. The storage space is expandable up to 256 GB. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor works at 1.95GHz. It comes with Android v8.1 Oreo based on Funtouch 4.5 OS.
Unlike the conventional notch displays, the Vivo Y95 is equipped with the latest 6.22 inches Halo FullView display. This display features an enhanced screen-to-body ratio of 88.6. A more extensive view is presented by the tiny camera at the center and the considerable aspect ratio.
In collaboration with Google, the camera of Vivo Y95 is integrated with Google Lens technology. The purpose behind this is to convey AI image recognition. Therefore, this phone can quickly identify scenes and objects present in your photos. To please the mind of users, the Y95 includes its range of amusing stickers. Equipped with AR technology, these stickers allow you to effortlessly personalize an array of beautiful selfies without using any third-party apps.
One of the noticeable aspects is this phone can count your daily steps as well as calories. It can tell you the outcomes of your favorite sports teams, provide an update regarding the weather, and advise you to rest if sleeping hours are less.
- The 20MP front camera is capable of capturing more facial details. The corresponding AI algorithm senses your age, skin tone, skin texture, gender, and lighting environment. As a result, it will automatically provide facial enhancements for which you need not lift a finger.
- It comes with a 13MP primary rear camera, and there is a 2MP secondary rear camera. This rear camera is capable of capturing the depth-of-field information to expose the professional-grade bokeh shots.
- The built-in Li-ion battery comes with a capacity of 4030mAh. The performance of the battery is improved by the implementation of a smart-energy power management system.
- The recently updated AI Game Mode allows you to keep your favorite functions like background calls, free call alerts, and the game keyboard. Also, it will enable you to add features like the new Game Assistant. You will gain easy access to these functions by a quick sideways swipe.
5. Redmi 8:
The Mi Redmi 8 smartphone is a Snapdragon 439 mobile platform equipped phone with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM (expandable up to 512 GB). It makes use of more processing power while you are playing visually intense games or transitioning between apps on your phone.
The 6.22-inch HD+ display makes sure you can watch videos, surf the web, and play games without compromising the display quality. It is a superior quality LCD equipped with a dot-notch design. Moreover, it comes with the corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. To let it feature a premium look, the manufacturer has prepared it with the Aura Mirror design.
The power battery life of 5000 mAh allows you to continuously play, call, and use this phone for long hours. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor comes with up to 2.0 GHz clock speed, enabling you to switch between apps and tasks easily. You can now enjoy the music listening experience with the help of a 0.82CC Acoustic Chamber and a wireless FM radio.
- Redmi 8 comes with the 12 MP + 2 MP rear camera along with dual-LED flash. The 12 MP AI dual camera comes equipped with the Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 Aperture, a 2 MP depth sensor, a Dual PD AI portrait mode, and 1.4μm Pixel Size. Furthermore, the AI scene detection function allows you to capture realistic photos with impressive details.
- There is an 8 MP front camera used to capture your memories to be saved for life. This selfie camera is boosted by an AI Selfie Portrait Mode to let you click perfect selfies.
- It comes with the AI Face Unlock function that allows you to unlock the phone with just a glance.
- The internal storage space of 64 GB allows you to store your media files as well as documents.
4. Vivo Y91:
The Vivo Y91 is suitable for multitasking because it is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor and 3 GB of RAM. With ample memory and storage space, it becomes easy to perform various tasks and save a lot of data. The phone comes with 32 GB of ROM space that is expandable up to 256 GB. One of the functional aspects of this Vivo phone comes with a high-capacity 4030mAh battery that also comes implemented with an exclusive smart power management mechanism. Therefore, even when you do multitasking, you need not worry about running out of power.
- Vivo Y91 comes with a13 MP rear camera. The front camera of 8 MP allows you to capture more facial details. The corresponding AI algorithm quickly detects your age, gender, skin texture, skin tone, and lighting environment.
- It comes with a fingerprint sensor allowing you to unlock your phone immediately. With the help of Face Access, it is quite convenient to unlock your phone.
- The screen size of 6.22 inches allows this Vivo phone to attain a beautiful design. An 88.6% screen-to-body ratio provides an extensive viewing experience.
3. Redmi 8A 2GB 32GB (Ocean Blue):
Incorporating a Snapdragon 439 processor and memory of 2 GB RAM, the Redmi 8A phone efficiently uses processing power to support different tasks. You can watch videos, play games, surf the web, listen to music, etc. The important plus points of this Redmi phone include great battery life, awesome display quality, musical sound output, and a high-quality camera. It is known that Redmi has equipped this smartphone with a 6.22-inch HD display that ensures a vibrant and immersive viewing experience. Moreover, there is no need to worry if this phone falls off because its screen comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
With a built-in 5000-mAh high-capacity battery, you will be able to watch more videos, capture more pictures, and play more games on a single charge. Also, this battery supports the 18 W Fast Charge technique making sure you do not need to wait too long for charging to get completed.
- The photography experience is enhanced by the Sony IMX363 sensor and a 12 MP AI primary camera equipped with dual flash.
- It comes with an 8 MP AI selfie camera and functionalities like the AI Face Unlock and AI Selfie Portrait. These features make sure you can capture wonderful selfies that can be uploaded on social media.
- The phone comes with 32 GB of internal storage space, allowing you to store your documents and media files.
2. Redmi 7A:
In the Redmi 7A, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor is included to make sure you make the most of this device. In terms of processing power and camera capturing capability, this Redmi phone is the best choice. With quick processing power, this processor delivers a flawless user experience, whether watching videos, browsing the web, playing games, etc.
Looking at its appearance, it is made elegant with a rounded edge design. With the rich finish and smooth curves, any user will find superb operating comfort. It seems quite comfortable to hold this smartphone in your hands. There is no need to concern about corrosion because the Redmi 7A comes with splash-proof nano-coating. This special coating successfully decreases corrosion caused because of liquid spills, sweat, etc.
You may be surprised to know that unlocking this Redmi phone is as easy as looking at it. The reason is this device can instantly analyze your Face and lock your phone after detecting up to 4,096 distinct features. It is found that this smartphone comes with an active noise cancellation along with a dedicated mic. So, there is no need to concern about noise in the sound output. When the phone is operated in reading mode, it protects your eyes against the damage due to blue light. Overall, an excellent reading experience is conveyed.
- The 5.45-inch HD+ full-screen display comes with an aspect ratio of 18:9. At this aspect ratio, this phone delivers an impressive visual experience that comfortably fits in your palm.
- The 12MP rear camera uses 1.25μm large pixels, and it comes with a Sony IMX486 sensor. This rear camera supports features like phase detection auto-focus and AI scene detection.
- It comes with a 5MP front camera with AI capabilities to let you capture stunning selfies.
- The built-in 4000 mAh battery offers a long battery life. Moreover, there is support for 10W charging to decrease the charging time. This battery comes with a standby time of 17 days.
- The storage space is expandable up to 256 GB to fulfill your needs for saving a considerable amount of data.
1. Nokia 4.2:
Prepared in durable build quality and a premium design, this flagship smartphone completely justifies your investment. At a reasonable price, you get to use the advanced features and the outstanding processing power of the Snapdragon 439 processor. For regular use and even for multitasking, this processor delivers excellent power output. It efficiently uses processing power to support video watching, game playing, web surfing, etc. The operating system used is Android Pie v9.
The power button replicating as the notification light proves to be a beautiful addition. The memory and storage space are respectively 3 GB RAM and 32 GB. The internal memory can be expanded up to 400 GB. There is support for dual SIM (nano+nano) and dual-standby (4G+4G).
Being lightweight, it comfortably fits in your hand. Your palm does not feel bulky while holding this phone. During daylight, the camera’s output is excellent. Also, the battery backup is unique and suitable to support long hours of usage.
- The size of its full HD display is 6.26 inches. This display offers a bright and dynamic visual experience on your phone. The aspect ratio is 19:9.
- It comes with a 13 MP + 13 MP rear camera along with a dual-LED flash.
- There is an 8 MP front camera that is used for capturing life memories.
- The built-in 3000 mAh battery delivers more standby time supporting calling, video watching, game playing, etc.
These smartphones are reliable when it comes to processing power because they are equipped with an advanced Snapdragon 439 processor. At affordable rates, you can benefit from the speedy performance and impressive camera capabilities.