In a phone, RAM is a super-fast type of memory that stores the apps you have opened since you turned on the phone. The higher RAM your phone has, the more apps it could store for rapid access. This ultimately results in fast working. The LPDDR5 is a type of double data rate synchronous dynamic RAM which consumes less power. It is known that the LPDDR5 breaks down to the fifth generation of Low Power Double Data Rate technology. It is targeted at mobile phones and portable devices.
The LPDDR5 RAM conveys a new level of speed to mobile devices and automotive devices. With this RAM’s help in your phone, the user experiences of 5G, AI, display options, and advanced camera technology are brought to the next level.
South Korean giant Samsung is producing the 12GB LPDDR5 RAM in mass. It provides that with the help of the second-generation 10nm process. In the phones with LPDDR5 RAM, the future UX experiences are made today’s realism. Let’s take a look at the details of the phones with LPDDR5:
Phones with LPDDR5 on Amazon. in:
|Sr. No.||Image||Product Name||Manufacturer||Buy Now|
|1||Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (12GB RAM, 128GB Storage), Cosmic Gray||Samsung||Buy from Amazon.in|
|2||Samsung Galaxy S20 + (8GB RAM, 128GB Storage), Cloud Blue||Samsung||Buy from Amazon.in|
|3||Samsung Galaxy S20 (8GB RAM, 128GB Storage), Cosmic Gray||Samsung||Buy from Amazon.in|
3. Samsung Galaxy S20 (8GB RAM, 128GB Storage), Cosmic Gray:
The Samsung Galaxy S series introduces the next generation of mobile innovation. The Galaxy S20 is fully redesigned to eliminate interruptions from your view. Since there is no notch, there are no distractions. The unique aspects of this phone are on-screen security, accurate laser cutting, and a dynamic AMOLED. These aspects make sure the phone’s Infinity-O Display is the most inventive Galaxy screen yet. The HDR10+ certified Infinity-O Display presents an immersive viewing experience.
The Galaxy s20 is the phone that will change photography. It makes use of the ultra-wide camera to capture eye-catching, cinematic photos through a 123-degree field of vision. Through the Space Zoom boosted by AI, the user can get nearer to the action. The powerful LPDDR5 RAM ensures more playing and less waiting. This is an enhanced processor equipped with advanced AI. The built-in battery is efficient and intelligent. It ensures long-lasting use. The box contains this phone, a non-removable battery, travel adapter, earphones, USB cable, and user manual.
- The Galaxy S20 comes with the 64+12+12MP triple rear camera. This camera system includes a 64MP OIS F2.0 tele camera, 12MP F2.2 Ultra wide and 12MP (2PD) OIS F1.8 wide rear camera, 10MP (2PD) OIS F2.2 front punch hole camera, and rear LED flash.
- Its 6.2-inch AMOLED display comes with a capacitive touchscreen. This display comes with a Quad HD+ resolution of 3200 x 1440 pixels.
- The built-in memory and storage are respectively 8 GB and 128 GB. The internal memory is expandable up to 1TB.
- The operating system is Android v10.0, and the CPU is a 2.73GHz+2.5GHz+2GHz Exynos 990 octa-core processor.
- It comes with a dual SIM (nano+nano), dual-standby (4G+4G), and a microSD card slot.
- The built-in lithium-ion battery comes with a battery capacity of 4000mAH.
- It comes with a face-unlock and fingerprint sensor.
2. Samsung Galaxy S20 + (8GB RAM, 128GB Storage), Cloud Blue:
Known as one of the Galaxy S series’s advanced models, the S20+ is famous for its flawless photo capturing abilities and bright display. The dynamic AMOLED display feels easy on the eyes. Moreover, the Infinity-O display is the most advanced Galaxy screen, not found in phones from other brands. Its quad rear camera system supports ultra-wide viewing. So, you can capture stunning photos with a wide field of vision. You can consider it an all-around stunning phone with smart functionalities, dynamic RAM, and a beautiful look.
AI boosts the Space Zoom. This makes the action scenes lifelike. The 8K Video Snap revolutionizes the way you capture photos and videos. When this phone is operated in the Single Take mode, it lets you record for up to 10 seconds and get back a wide range of formats. This means that you can pick the best style for the moment, and there is no need to shoot again.
When operated in low light mode, the pro-grade camera system shoots multiple photos simultaneously. The captured photos are merged into a stunning shot with reduced noise and blur. WHEN YOU SWITCH TO NIGHT MODE through AI and bigger image sensors, you can capture scenes in the dark. The box contains this phone, a non-removable battery, travel adapter, earphones, USB cable, and user manual.
- The quad rear camera –system includes a 64MP OIS F2.0 tele camera, 12MP F2.2 ultra-wide, 12MP (2PD) OIS F1.8 wide, VGA depth camera, 10MP (2PD) OIS F2.2 front punch hole camera, and rear LED flash.
- Its 6.7-inch dynamic AMOLED display comes with a capacitive touchscreen. This display has a Quad HD+ resolution of 3200 x 1440 pixels.
- The incorporated memory and storage space are respectively 8 GB RAM and 128 GB. The internal memory is expandable up to 1TB.
- This phone runs on Android v10.0 OS.
- The CPU is a 2.73GHz+2.5GHz+2GHz Exynos 990 octa-core processor.
- The built-in lithium-ion battery is non-removable, and it comes with a capacity of 4500mAH.
- The dual SIM (nano+nano) supports dual-standby (4G+4G), and a microSD card slot is included.
1. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (12GB RAM, 128GB Storage), Cosmic Gray:
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is famous for its powerful LPDDR5 RAM and the latest Android operating system. Its powerful RAM ensures more playing and less waiting time. The processor comes with advanced AI capabilities. The HDR10+ certified Infinity-O Display offers a lifelike viewing experience.
AI boosts the Space Zoom. Hence, you can capture action scenes very carefully. The 8K Video Snap takes the photo and video capturing abilities to the next level. When the S20 Ultra is operated in low light mode, its pro-grade camera system shoots multiple photos at once. Moreover, the captured pictures are combined into a single eye-catching shot. In this resultant shot, there is reduced noise and blur.
With the assistance of AI and bigger image sensors, it is possible to capture scenes in the dark whenever you switch to night mode. The box contains this phone, a non-removable battery, travel adapter, earphones, USB cable, and user manual.
The overall build quality is superb, and the design is premium. The beautiful grey color makes this phone look appealing. The loud and clear dual speakers deliver enchanting sound quality.
- Its quad rear camera system comprises 108MP (PD) OIS F1.8 wide and 48MP OIS F2.0 tele camera and 12MP F2.2 ultra-wide and VGA depth cameras. The camera system also includes 40MP (PD) OIS f2.2 front punch hole camera and rear LED flash.
- The size of its dynamic AMOLED display is 6.9 inches. This display comes with a capacitive touchscreen and a Quad HD+ resolution of 3200 x 1440 pixels. Its refresh rate is 120 Hz.
- The included memory and storage are respectively 12 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The internal memory can be expanded up to 1 TB.
- The dual SIM (nano+nano) SIM supports dual-standby (4G+4G), and a microSD card slot is included.
- This phone runs on the Android v10.0 operating system.
- It comes with a 2.73GHz+2.5GHz+2GHz Exynos 990 octa-core processor.
- The built-in lithium-ion battery comes with 5000 mAH capacity.
- The additional features are face-unlock and fingerprint sensor.
Phones with LPDDR5 on Amazon.com:
|Sr. No.||Image||Product Name||Manufacturer||Buy Now|
|1||Oppo Find X2 Pro 12G+256GB 5G Mobile Phone||Oppo Dealer||Buy from Amazon.com|
|2||IQOO 3 8G+128GB 5G Mobile Phone||VIVO Dealer||Buy from Amazon.com|
2. IQOO 3:
The Original IQOO 3 is known to support LPDDR5 RAM that ensures power-saving operation and high efficiency. It is a 5G mobile phone with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal memory. This phone is compatible with the US 5G network. The 5G band can be used until it matches the carrier’s group. There is support for dual-mode 5G. This device is pre-installed with Google Playstore, screen fingerprint sensor, Face ID, and OTG. Also, there is support for multiple languages.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor ensures excellent efficiency. The 55W ultra-fast flash charge is the aspect that makes this phone unique in the market. Within a few minutes, its battery can be fully charged. This device supports Wi-Fi6, UFS 3.1, 180 Hz touch acceleration, and KPL top gaming mode.
Weighing just 214.5 grams, it offers excellent portability. The middle frame is made up of metal, and the back cover is made up of glass. The box contains the phone, charger, data cable, screen protector, card needle, protective shell, quick start guide, relevant information, and warranty.
- The rear camera system comes with a 48 MP ultra-clear primary camera, 13 MP ultra-wide-angle AF lens, 13 MP portrait lens, and 2 MP depth-of-field camera.
- The resolution of the front camera is 16 MP.
- Its 6.44 inches display comes with 2400 × 1080 pixels resolution.
- The battery capacity is 4440 mAh, and this battery supports fast charging.
- It helps the USB Type-C interface, stand by NFC, and 3.5mm standard headphone jack.
- The unlock methods supported are screen fingerprint unlock, face wake, and facial recognition.
- The wireless connectivity features supported are WLAN 2.4 G, WLAN 5.1 G, and WLAN 5.8 G. The phone supports Bluetooth 5.1.
- The Bluetooth audio specifications supported are AAC, LDAC, SBC, and aptX HD.
1. Oppo Find X2 Pro:
The Oppo Find X2 Pro supports LPDDR5 RAM, and it is a 5G mobile phone from Real Star Technology. It comes with 12 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage space. The RAM type is LPDDR5, and the ROM type is UFS 3.0. The Snapdragon 865 processor ensures high efficiency during all operations. What makes this phone look unique is its Ultra Vision screen. This screen makes sure every scene appears lifelike. Few more additional aspects include the support for dual-mode 5G and fast charging.
The operating system is the cutting-edge Android 10. Its body is IP68 waterproof and dustproof. This Oppo phone comes pre-installed with Google Playstore, a hidden fingerprint sensor, and OTG. Also, it can support multiple languages. The box contains this Oppo phone, an adapter, a Type-C cable, a SIM eject tool, a screen protector, a phone case, a quick guide, and a warranty card.
- Its 6.7-inch OLED display comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate. The screen ratio is 93.1%, and the resolution is 3168*1440 (3K QHD+).
- The material used on the screen is Corning Gorilla Glass. This display comes with a color depth of 1.07 billion colors, 100% P3 color gamut, and513 PPI. The O1 Ultra Vision Engine is present in the exhibition.
- It comes with a 48 MP wide-angle rear camera and a 32 MP front camera.
- The complete camera system contains a Sony IMX586 sensor with 0.5-inch sensor size, 6P lens, f/2.2 aperture, 120-degree field of view, and13 MP Periscope Telephoto camera.
- The recording modes supported are 3 cm ultra macro shooting, Ultra Steady Video Pro, Live HDR Video, and Ultra Night Mode 3.0.
- Its octa-core, a 64-bit processor, is based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 platform. The CPU speed is up to 2.84 GHz.
- The GPU is Adreno 650.
- Implemented operating system is ColorOS 7.1, based on Android 10.0.
- The phone delivers charging power up to 65W and comes with SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash Charge technique.
- The wireless standards supported are WLAN 2.4G/ 5.1G/ 5.8G, 2×2 MIMO, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth v5.1.
- The USB and earphone jack comes with a Type-C interface.
1. Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G:
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G uses use LPDDR5 RAM chips and supports 5G. It is known that Xiaomi’s Mi 10 is the first phone to utilize Micron’s LPDDR5 RAM. The included LPDDR5 module brings up to a 20% boost in power efficiency and a 50% boost in data access speed compared to LPDDR4X. This Xiaomi phone is an 8 GB variant. The LPDDR5 is also available in 6 GB and 12 GB configurations. The solstice grey color presents a beautiful look. The octa-core processor and the LPDDR5 RAM ensure high efficiency in all the operations.
This MI 10 Pro 5G is found compatible with GSM carriers present all across the world. For example, it is compatible with T-Mobile, AT&T, and so on. There is support for dual SIM cards. During the setup, you can change the language. The Gorilla Glass 5 is used in the front, while the back is made up of glass. This kind of construction, along with the aluminum frame, ensures excellent durability.
The box contains this Mi phone, power adapter, USB Type-C cable, Type-C to audio, adaptive cable, protective cover, SIM eject tool, user guide, and warranty card.
- The size of its super AMOLED display is 6.67 inches. This display comes with a capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, and 1080 x 2340 FHD+ resolution.
- It comes with Snapdragon 865 processor based on MIUI 11 chipset and 7nm process.
- The maximum CPU speed is up to 2.84 GHz.
- The built-in GPU is Adreno 650.
- It comes with a pre-installed Android 10.0 operating system.
- The memory and storage space are respectively 8 GB RAM and 256 GB ROM.
- Its 512GB LPDDR5 memory comes with UFS 3.0 flash storage.
- The camera system includes 108MP / AI rare quad camera and a 20 MP Ultra-clear front camera.
- Essential features of its camera system are 10x hybrid optical zoom, 50x digital zoom, 108 MP ultra-clear primary sensor, 8 MP 10x hybrid zoom lens, 12 MP portrait lens, and 20 MP ultra-wide angle.
- The built-in rechargeable battery comes with a 4500 mAh capacity and support for triple fast charging. A65W charger is included.
- The phone supports dual-SIM cards (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
The discussed phones with LPDDR5 are the center of attraction in power saving and operation efficiency. The benefit you with 5G user experience, AI capabilities, an advanced display, and advanced camera technology.