In this article, we have listed out the best 5G Android smartphones in 2019 that are either announced or is available on the market.
In today’s connected world, the demand for low-latency fast data communication is rising day-by-day. For personal or professional uses cases, most individuals demand high-speed data communication with high effectiveness. Whether you want to access videos, music, play online games, chat with friends or professional implementations like connected cars, IoT, etc. high-speed data communication is inevitable. The mobile phone manufacturers are required to deliver the high speeds demanded from its customers. Soon, the 5G technology will be presented in the mobile phones so that the users can relish flawless data communication at their convenience. Though it may take some time to get 5G technology implemented across locations, the 5G phones are almost ready to be launched in the market.
List of the Best 5G Android Smartphones:
There are lots of improvements that 5G Android smartphones bring in. These smartphones will work at high speed, which theoretically varies between 10-100 times faster than traditional 4G. In addition to the rate, there will be a noticeable improvement in terms of connection stability.
They would be free from the concerns of lower latency depicting resulting in slow response time from servers. The response time would be quick. Moreover, the higher bandwidth allows the service providers to handle more devices in a network. You will get familiar with the details of the best 5G Android smartphones when you go through the below sections:
The Moto Z3 smartphone is capable of supporting the 5G speeds if you purchase the 5G Moto Mod for it. You will be benefitted at the most with the implemented 5G external accessory. Similar to other brands, Motorola has already joined the 5G club. We need to wait and see what the brand has planned for the other smartphones to be launched in 2019. Combined with the mod, it is found that the Moto z3 is the world’s first cell phone offering access to Verizon’s 5G Network.
- The Moto Z3 is anticipated to be equipped with a 6.01-inch screen to the facilitated wide-screen viewing experience.
- Storage and RAM will not be an issue because Z3 will have 6GB of RAM. The quick operation will be possible through its Snapdragon 835 processor.
- It would convey a fresh start for relishing videos, music, online content, and more. The users will be able to make an interface with the home gadgets and can play games in AR and VR.
- Motorola has joined forces with Qualcomm to realize this industry achievement utilizing the leader Snapdragon X50 modem and millimeter wave parts.
9. Sony 5G Prototype:
Sony is a front-runner when it comes to implementing the 5G technique in its Android smartphones. The brand will showcase the Sony 5G Prototype at MWC 2019. The device is anticipated to support 4K video. This device would receive waves from an adjacent base station on the mmWave 5G technology.
- For the prototype, when we look from the front, these Sony 5G phones would come with the equivalent ultra-tall 21:9 aspect ratio OLED display.
- On the back, it would possess a dual-module camera equipped with Zeiss optics as well as two LED flashes. On the front, there will be a selfie camera.
- It possesses a USB type-C port for enabling data transfers and charging.
8. OnePlus 7 Or OnePlus 7T:
OnePlus positively states that it will launch a 5G mobile –OnePlus 7 in the coming months. The release is usually anticipated in the first quarter of the year. It is known that the mobile will operate the Snapdragon 855 with the X50 modem. OnePlus 7 will be closer to its predecessor named OnePlus 6T. Both of them will be identical in terms of design and several features. OnePlus 7 is assumed to emerge as the real new flagship of the brand.
- The OnePlus device is equipped with a 6.4-inch flat display supporting 1080×2340 pixels resolution. Moreover, the screen comes with the full-screen viewing experience.
- It would possess a triple rear camera setup along with a 48-megapixel primary camera possessing f/1.7 aperture. The camera would include a 5-megapixel depth sensor.
- Its overall operation is said to be powered by a Snapdragon 855 SoC.
- There will be 2 variants: 6GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB.
- Maximum battery capacity is anticipated to be 3,700mAh, and it would support for 20W charging.
7. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3:
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is assumed to be a chic Android smartphone with a notch-less display and a sliding camera. This Xiaomi phone possesses a screen-to-body ratio of 93.4%, and there is the availability of chin at the base of the screen. Features like digital focus, auto-zoom, touch focus, face detection, and geotagging are supported. There are many different sensors packed inside this Xiaomi smartphone. They are multi-touch, light sensor, proximity sensor, fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, compass, and Gyroscope. Different types of connectivity supported are 3G capability, 4G capability, Wifi capability, 5G capability, Bluetooth, VoLTE, GPS, and WiFi HotSpot.
- Overall dimensions of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 phone are 9 x 74.7 x 9.4.
- The screen size is 6.39 inches, and the display technology used is super AMOLED.
- The screen resolution is 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- The display is made using the scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- The Mi Mix 3 has 12 MP wide-angle, and there are telephoto modules available on the back.
- Its 24 MP selfie camera is supported by a 2MP sensor on the front side. The selfie camera is a motorized slide-out type.
- It is being powered by a ‘Qualcomm SDM855‘ Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) processor along with 6GB of RAM.
- The device would operate on Android 9 Pie OS based MIUI 10.
- There is the provision of fast charging available.
6. LG V50 THINQ:
LG is another brand in the list which is a launch partner of Sprint and Verizon in the US for 5G mobiles. One of the appealing aspects of the LG V50 ThinQ is its 4,000mAh battery, and this battery is intended to last longer. This LG smartphone is IP68-rated and comes with the sports military-grade drop insurance. It is not yet known when the LG smartphone will land or the price it will charge. It is expected that the smartphone will be launched in the first half of 2019 and would be priced at an expensive cost.
- In the LG V50 ThinQ smartphone, there is a 6.4-inch 1440 x 3120 AMOLED screen.
- It comes with the Snapdragon 855 chipset and 6GB of RAM.
- There will be no concerns about capturing images and shooting videos because it comes with a triple-focal point back camera. This camera is equipped with a 12MP standard focal point, a 12MP fax one as well as a 16MP ultra-wide one. There is an extra 8MP standard focal point and a 5MP wide-edge located on the front part of the smartphone.
- The Adreno 640 graphics processor makes sure the LG phone runs flawlessly without showing any issues of lag.
5. Huawei Mate 20 X 5G:
Huawei is almost an equally renowned name like Samsung and Apple in the world of telecom equipment. The new Mate 20 Pro is capable of integrating all the necessary changes and upgrades intended for the benefits of customers. The key component of this Huawei smartphone is its 7nm process based Kirin 980 mobile platform. Huawei took immense effort to deliver a class-leading flagship, and it is anticipated that the brand would succeed in its mission. The instant you hold the Mate 20 Pro in hands, you would get to know its premium features and superb build quality.
- The Huawei Mate 20 X 5G mobile’s display resembles with Samsung Galaxy S9+. The appreciation for the same goes to its dual-curved display and its symmetrical design.
- It is made compact and comes with the 6.39-inch display. The Porsche Spyder’s Matrix headlights enthused circular square camera module presents a unique look.
- Huawei has included a well-designed notch on the top part, and there is a slim chin at the base.
- On the front and back, there is the presence of the Gorilla Glass to present excellent protection. The Metallic rail going across the side combines flawlessly with the glass.
- The volume rocker and power button are positioned on the right edge, whereas the left corner is a clean slate.
4. Oppo Reno 5G:
Oppo Reno 5G is one more popular Android smartphone which is available in partnership with telecom operators in few portions of the world. Lately, Oppo in affiliation with Sunrise telecom launched the Reno 5G in Switzerland. In addition to Sunrise, the Oppo Reno 5G mobile phone will work seamlessly with Swisscom, China Mobile, Optus, Telstra, and Singtel networks. The prominent specialties of this Oppo mobile are a Snapdragon 855 chipset, 10X optical zoom, and notchless AMOLED screen.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor drives the Oppo Reno 5G. It comes with the adequate storage of 8 GB RAM and 256 GB of internal storage.
- Its screen implements the technology of IPS LCD to display bright display. The size of the screen is 6.6 inches, and the aspect ratio is 19.5:9 ratio. A 2.5D curved glass screen encloses the screen.
- Built-in 4065 mAh Li-Polymer battery capacity is non-removable and makes sure the user can use the phone on-the-go.
- It runs on Android 9.0 Pie operating system, and there is the inclusion of ColorOS 6 user interface.
- Supported connectivity options are a, b, g, n, n 5GHz, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, 2.0, Micro USB, and GLONASS.
3. Huawei Mate X:
Huawei is a leading name when it comes to implementing the 5G innovation in its devices. The brand is prominent when it comes to the advancement of the 5G arrange gear and chips. The Mate X possesses a solitary 8-inch OLED show which could be effortlessly collapsed like a book. The overlay is in reverse, and the pivot is not positioned at the mid-route point. The reason behind this is one side of the showcase turns back to seamlessly fit into an aluminum frame which holds an upright column of Leica-marked cameras. Glancing at the camera, the Huawei Mate X is equipped with a 40 + 16 + 8 + TOF megapixel dual rear camera. This camera is capable of supporting a high dynamic range(HDR) imaging.
- When collapsed, the front part of the Mate X possesses a showcase that estimates 6.6 inches. On the other hand, the back screen is 6.4 inches. For capturing selfies, the back screen will be useful. Also, the back screen will help dial telephone numbers.
- Discussing its screen, it possesses AMOLED display with a resolution of 2200 X 2480 at 414 ppi.
- The Mate X depicts edge to edge in the collapsed and folded structure factors. So, Mate X would attain a glowing and contemporary look.
- This Huawei phone packs an efficient 4500 mAh battery to support all its operation.
2. NOKIA 10:
Even though Nokia is not the smartphone giant that it used to be 15 years back. However, the brand continuously evolves to satisfy its customers. Recently, the company has taken a step forward into the 5G future. It was in July when Nokia announced a $3.5 billion agreement with T-Mobile. The same includes utilizing T-Mobile 600 MHz range to its 5G arranges. Similar to all the other top brands manufacturing 5G mobiles, there will be an almost identical experience with the 5G Android mobiles from Nokia.
The present discussion is about Nokia 10, which incorporates the 5G tech technology and lots of other improvements. The brand Nokia has made immense efforts to make this Android smartphone as functional as possible. The users will be able to relish lots of smart functionalities without any compromise in the user experience.
- It is possible to use Nokia 10 on-the-go for the whole day because it houses 4000 mAh.
- It comes with a 16 MP + 8 MP camera.
- The display type is Super AMOLED, and the aspect ratio is 18:9. The screen protection is Corning Gorilla Glass v5. Size of the screen is 6-inch, and screen resolution is 2160 x 3840 pixels. The phone comes with a multi-touch capacitive touch screen.
- The list of sensors included a proximity sensor, light sensor, compass, accelerometer, gyroscope, and a fingerprint sensor.
- In terms of the graphical performance required to let the games execute smoothly, the Nokia 10 comes with an Adreno 540 GPU.
- The onboard storage is 128 GB, and there is the facility to expand the memory by 256 GB.
1. Samsung Galaxy S10 5G:
Belonging from the highly popular brand –Samsung, the phone implements the 5G technique. It belongs to the Galaxy series, and it would function on high-speed 5G mobile networks. The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G possesses a 6.7-inch dynamic AMOLED capacitive touch screen. The S10 comes with an incorporated fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, compass, proximity sensor, heart rate, barometer, and SpO2. Samsung equipped S10 with 3G, 4G, 5G, WiFi, GPS, NFC, and VoLTE capabilities.
- In this Samsung smartphone, there is 1440 x 3040 pixels resolution, and the aspect ratio is 19:9 ratio (502 ppi density).
- The screen of the phone will be unaffected due to external factors because it comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. Moreover, the screen is IP68 dust/waterproof up to 1.5meters for 30 minutes.
- It comes with a magnificent four-camera rear setup including a 3D Depth camera. The S10 comes with 12MP + 12MP + 12MP + TOF rear cameras and the 10MP + TOF front camera.
- To let you use for the whole day without charging frequently, it houses a 4,500-mAh battery. There is the support offered for fast wireless charging.
- There will be zero concerns about storage because the phone has 256GB of non-expandable storage along with 8GB of RAM.
People will now be benefited with the astounding advantages of 5G technology in their Android smartphones. These smartphones eliminate concerns regarding connectivity, processing, streaming content, etc. The entire user experience will be pleasant and flawless.