How to Block AD’s on Internet Explorer
However, for the majority of the folks, almost all of us would like to live in an AD-Free world.
So, here are the steps to configure IE to block Ad’s:
- Open Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 (Start>Run>IExplore.exe)
- Click on the Settings Icon and click on “Manage Ad’on’s”
- Click “Find More Toolbars and Extensions”
This will take you to the “Internet Explorer Gallery” Website, from where you can download IE Ad’on’s.
- Click “Add” It will download the package, approximately 4.5 MB in size.
- Double click the downloaded application “Adblockplusie” to install it.
- After the installation is complete, go back to the “Manage Ad On’s Menu” and enable the Ad-On.
And that’s it. You should be able to block Ad’s and Pop’ups.
Also, do note that alternatively, You can also download Adblock Plus for IE from this location.
With Adblock Plus for Internet Explorer you will no longer see: