In this article, we list out the laptops with Nvidia Quadro graphics built-in which we recommend for professional and workstation use on the go!
The Quadro is Nvidia’s brand for workstation graphics cards that offer excellent computation power. It is extensively used in workstations that run professional computer-aided design (CAD), digital content creation (DCC) applications, computer-generated imagery (CGI), machine learning, and scientific calculations. Initially, Quadro graphics cards are designed for particular render tasks like professional video rendering and CAD design. These graphics cards are meant for professionals like engineers, 3D animators, designers, and anybody concerned with designing or developing computer graphics.
Unlike consumer gaming GPUs, the Quadro graphics cards are typically designed for maximum durability and longevity. Moreover, they can withstand the rigors of tough daily use. The below article discusses the best laptops with Quadro graphics cards, let’s take a look:
|Sr. No.||Image||Product Name||Manufacturer||Buy Now|
|1||Lenovo Thinkpad P1 20MD0029US||Lenovo||Buy from Amazon|
|2||Lenovo 17.3″ ThinkPad P72 Mobile Workstation||Lenovo||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Razer Blade 15, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000||Razer||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Dell Precision 7730 VR Ready Mobile Workstation||Dell||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Lenovo ThinkPad P53 Mobile UHD Workstation, NVIDIA Quadro T2000 4GB||Lenovo||Buy from Amazon|
|6||HP Zbook 15 G6 Mobile Workstation, NVIDIA Quadro||HP||Buy from Amazon|
|7||MSI WS75 9TK-499, Quadro RTX 3000 6GB||EXCaliberPC||Buy from Amazon|
|8||HP ZBook Studio x360 G5, Quadro P1000||HP||Buy from Amazon|
|9||Dell Precision 5520 M5520, NVIDIA Quadro M1200 4GB||Dell||Buy from Amazon|
|10||Dell precision 5540||Dell||Buy from Amazon|
9. Dell Precision 5520 “M5520” NVIDIA Quadro M1200 GPU 4GB:
The Dell Precision M5520 laptop is famous for its NVIDIA Quadro M1200 graphics card. This card lets it accomplish any graphics-intensive tasks, without any hassles. You can work on projects related to 3D/video editing and motion graphics. Whether you are an engineer or a graphics designer or video editor, this laptop helps you accomplish the related tasks with high efficiency. The cooling mechanism is also useful. There are dual internal fans that work excellently at keeping the computer fresh. These fans do not make much noise during the operation.
- This Dell laptop is equipped with the Intel Core 7th Gen i7-7820HQ processor. It is a quad-core processor, working at a base speed of 2.8 GHz and a maximum speed of up to 3.90GHz. This processor comes with an 8MB cache.
- It comes with an NVIDIA Quadro M1200M graphics card with 4GB GDDR5.
- The size of its UltraSharp FHD display is 15.6 inches, and its resolution is 1920×1080 pixels. This display supports full viewing, anti-glare, and comes with an LED-backlit feature.
- The built-in memory is 32GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM, and built-in storage space is 1TB SSD.
- There are plenty of connectivity options included; it comes with two USB ports, a USB-C port, thunderbolt), and an HDMI port.
- The pre-loaded operating system is Windows XP.
8. HP ZBook Studio x360 G5, Quadro P1000:
The above model of HP ZBook laptop is a convertible laptop specially designed to deal with large files. It can flawlessly execute multiple apps with excellent speed and responsiveness. With the help of the NVIDIA® Quadro® P2000 graphics, this laptop can seamlessly edit and provide high-resolution images without delays. This graphics card comes with ample space of 64 GB. The built-in Intel® Core™ i9 processor offers ease of multitasking. What makes this HP ZBook laptop unique is it comes with 360-degree pro performance.
This HP laptop is capable of attaining outstanding inking precision with the 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity. Also, it supports the tilting function with the Wacom AES pen. With the help of the HP DreamColor matte touchscreen, the users will benefit from a billion vibrant colors on the bright display. To make sure you can work at night, it comes with a backlit keyboard. The keys are illuminated for comfortable viewing in dim or dark conditions. The built-in SSD offers high performance. It is quick at starting up, shutting down, and transferring data.
- HP equipped this ZBook laptop with the 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H processor. This processor works at a base speed of 2.2 GHz and a maximum speed of up to 4.1 GHz with Turbo Boost. There is the presence of 9MB cache, and 6 cores.
- It comes with NVIDIA Quadro P1000 graphics with 4 GB GDDR5.
- The size of its LED display is 15.6 inches. This FHD display comes with a 1920×1080 resolution. It is a touchscreen display that supports ultra-wide viewing. The ambient light sensor is present in the show.
- The built-in memory is 16 GB DDR4 RAM, and the built-in storage space is 256GB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD.
- The integrated 6-cell battery comes with 95.6 WHr and battery life of up to 16 hours.
- The implemented Bang and Olufsen audio technology provide clear and direct sound output for your PC.
- The connectivity options included are a USB 3.0 port, an HDMI 2.0 port, two USB 3.1 Type-C ports, two Thunderbolt 3 (DisplayPort 1.3) ports, a power connector, and a headphone/microphone combo.
- It also supports SDHC, the SDXC card reader.
- The wireless connectivity features supported are Intel 9560 ac 2×2 and Bluetooth 5.
- The laptop comes with 720p DualAryMic webcam, fingerprint reader, and Clickpad Backlit Collaboration keyboard.
7. MSI WS75 9TK-499, Quadro RTX 3000 6GB:
The MSI WS75 is well-known as a big-screen mobile workstation with great portability. The 17.3-inch mobile workstation is remarkably thin and lightweight compared to its bulky predecessors. Despite its lightweight design, it packs eight-core CPU power and comes with Nvidia’s latest professional graphics. The Speedy Core i9 CPU makes the operations efficient.
The incorporated graphics card is the NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000 6GB with GDDR5 memory. Though the display is just average, the laptop as a whole is feature-rich and efficient. The battery life is decent enough, and the device comes with an excellent array of ports.
- The built-in processor is 9th Gen Intel Coffee Lake Core i7-9750H with six cores. It runs at a base speed of 2.6 GHz and a maximum turbo speed of up to 4.5 GHz. There is the inclusion of 12 MB cache for low latency memory access in the CPU die.
- Its 17.3-inch thin-bezel display comes with a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is a 100% sRGB display.
- The incorporated memory is 32 GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM, and the hard drive is 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD.
- The pre-loaded operating system is Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-bit).
- The 4-cell Li-Polymer comes with 82 Whr battery backup.
- Its keyboard comes with anti-ghost keys, a single white backlight effect, and silver lining.
- The implemented wireless features are Intel 9560 Thunder Peak (2×2 802.11 ac), Qualcomm Atheros QCA8171 (LAN), and Bluetooth 5.0.
It comes with a USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Type C) port, three USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type A) ports, Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) port, three HDMI ports, mic-in, RJ45 LAN, headphone out, and micro SD card reader.
6. HP Zbook 15 G6 Mobile Workstation, NVIDIA Quadro P:
This mobile workstation from HP is one of the best-selling workstation laptops by HP. It is built to succeed with heavy workloads. This power-efficient ZBook is VR Ready, which allows you to add immersive technology to the workflow. Depending on your preference, you can configure it in the desired way with additional customization. Being VR-ready, this mobile workstation delivers super-fast performance with the intensive multi-app and the VR workloads.
This device boasts remarkable expandability, and there are no extra tools required for any designer or engineer. It presents millions of design configurations to meet the demands of engineers or designers. If your technology needs grow, you can upgrade memory or storage, in a few seconds.
- The built-in processor is Intel 9th Gen core i5-9400H running at 2.5 GHz.
- It comes with 16 GB DDR4 SD RAM with 4 memory slots. The total SSD capacity is 256 GB.
- The 15.6-inch display comes implemented with the in-plane Switching (IPS) technology, and the resolution is 1920×1080 pixels.
- It comes with Quadra P1000 UHD Graphics 630 with the graphics memory capacity of up to 4 GB.
- This HP laptop supports IEEE 802.11ax wireless LAN standard and Bluetooth.
- It comes with an infrared camera, webcam, and fingerprint reader.
- The connectivity options included are three USB 3.1 ports and two USB Type-C ports.
5. Lenovo ThinkPad P53 Mobile UHD Workstation, NVIDIA Quadro T2000 4GB:
The ThinkPad P53 is built keeping in mind reliability and durability. This device is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and passed 200+ quality checks to make sure it runs flawlessly in extreme conditions. It can work effectively in a wet environment, can sustain spills and drops. This Lenovo mobile workstation is built to handle any severe external conditions.
Specifically, this laptop is more suitable for business and professional applications. There is no compromise in the privacy and security of your data. It comes with an all-inclusive suite of think shield security features. This Lenovo laptop comes with an integrated 90Wh battery and 170W AC adapter.
- This free UHD workstation is equipped with the 9th Gen Intel i7-9750H processor. It comes with 6 cores and 12 MB cache; The maximum clock speed is up to 4.5 GHz.
- The built-in memory is 16GB DIMM DDR4-2666 RAM, and built-in storage space is 512GB PCIe SSD.
- Its 15.6-inch UHD 4K display comes with 3840×2160 resolution. Its brightness is 500 nits, and the show is equipped with the anti-glare feature.
- The graphics card built inside is NVIDIA Quadro T2000, with 4GB GDDR5 VRAM.
- The pre-loaded operating system is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
- Its backlit keyboard comes with a full number pad.
- Its match-on-chip fingerprint Reader makes use of Biometrics to allow logging in with a touch. Alternatively, the optional IR camera with Windows Hello can be used to log in with your smile.
- The wireless features supported are 4G WAN mobile Broadband connectivity, HD 720P Webcam with ThinkShutter and IR, Intel dual-band wireless-AC (2×2) AX200 11Ax, TPM 2.0 chip, and Bluetooth Version 5.0.
- The available ports are two USB 3.1 Gen1, two USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C, a Thunderbolt 3, a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, an HDMI, a 4-in-1 media card reader, 2.0 RJ45 Ethernet, and an audio combo jack.
4. Dell Precision 7730 VR Ready Mobile Workstation:
The Dell Precision 7730 laptop lets you create fully-immersive AR and VR content through the help of cutting-edge NVIDIA Quadro professional graphics. It packs plenty of power, which is usually seen only in tower workstations. This mobile workstation lets you experience open innovation through the lighter and thinner design, and premium builds quality. Despite being designed slim, it delivers superior performance. This 17-inch mobile workstation is redesigned to be light, thin, and ready for AI and VR.
The cutting-edge core i9 processor lets it handle multitasking with ease. Dell equipped this mobile workstation with the Windows 10 Pro. This OS presents a smooth and versatile PC experience. You can easily store, access, and transfer data. Moreover, the huge storage capacity allows you to work on graphics-intensive applications without any delays. This 17-inch workstation is extensively used for VR content creation, design, and engineering fields. The stacked core i9 processor and the Quadro P5200 model provides top-notch performance.
- The NVIDIA Quadro® professional graphics effortlessly handles all the complex workflows. It helps you create immersive AR and VR content
- The integrated processor is the 8th Gen Core i9 processor, and there is also a Xeon 6-core processor. These processors deliver the blazing-fast memory and found suitable for the professional graphics.
- Create with next-generation NVIDIA® Quadro® professional graphics and powerful performance normally found only in tower workstations.
- The Ultra HD display comes with the Dell PremierColor. It also supports 8K resolution and HDR. All these display features let you view your projects with high clarity.
- The Dual Thunderbolt 3 and DisplayPort 1.4 are included. With the Thunderbolt 3 connectivity and single-cable docking, this device easily and quickly transfers large files.
- There is a 97Whr battery integrated. It provides up to 17 hours of battery life and also supports fast charging. This battery keeps you productive.
- It supports either (4x) PCle NVMe or (3x) and (1x) 2.5″ HDDs (maximum capacity up to 8TB).
3. Razer Blade 15, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000:
This Studio Edition Razer Blade 15 laptop lets you explore your design creativity. It is built in a 0.7-inch slim CNC aluminum unibody with mercury white anodized finish. The unique aspects of this mobile workstation are unique cooling mechanism and the high-performance, cutting-edge NVIDIA Quadro graphics card. The CNC aluminum mad unibody chassis packs in a brilliant performance in the compact footprint. Despite being slim and lightweight, it is durably built and delivers a powerful performance.
This graphics card combines ample memory capacity with portability. It also features advanced shading, real-time ray tracing, and AI-enhanced tools. All these functionalities deliver desktop-level performance without any delays. There is support for quick and versatile wired and wireless connectivity.
- The integrated NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 graphics speeds up the trickiest workflows.
- The CPU built inside is Intel Core i7-9750H.
- In this Razer Blade laptop, the built-in memory is 32 GB RAM, and the storage space is 1TB PCIe SSD.
- It supports SSD upgradability and dual-channel memory.
- The 15.6-inch 4K OLED professional-grade studio display covers 100% DCI-P3. This touch display comes with a response time of 1 ms.
- The Razer Blade 15 is prepared in the future-proof design. It supports Thunderbolt 3 and compatible with Razer core external GPU enclosures for offering extra power.
- The individual critical RGB lighting is customizable. The 16.8 million colors are recommended ad multiple preset profiles are available.
- Implemented biometric security features are instant facial unlock with Windows Hello login, IR sensor, and an integrated webcam.
- With the implementation of vapor chamber cooling, the Razer Blade 15 laptop delivers maximum performance.
- With the help of HDMI port, MiniDisplayPort, and Thunderbolt 3, this Razer laptops allow you to connect multiple devices. These connected devices can be viewed on 3 external displays.
- The Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 delivers more than 1 GB speed.
2. Lenovo 17.3″ ThinkPad P72 Mobile Workstation:
In the ThinkPad P72, the NVIDIA Quadro graphics deliver efficient graphics performance and on-the-go productivity. Weighing just 7.5 lb, this slim mobile workstation can handle tricky workflows, at any place. It is highly suitable for designers, engineers, scientists, researchers, and digital artists.
The integrated graphics card i.e., the P5200 is the highest card that a workstation can handle. It elevates your visual computing to a new level. This graphics card can handle tasks related to virtual reality, deep learning, and complex simulations. The optional Intel Optane memory delivers quick, smooth, and responsive PC experience. It works by your hard disk drive. Whether it is everyday computing, working on media files, performance rich datasets, or professional ISV applications, this laptop can flawlessly handle everything.
- The NVIDIA Quadro P3200 graphics co-processor comes with 6 GB RAM.
- The Lenovo ThinkPad P72 is powered by an Intel Core i7-8850H processor running at a base speed of 2.6 GHz. This CPU comes with 6 cores that can handle multiple applications simultaneously.
- To obtain more power, the CPU can be overclocked to 4.3 GHz with the help of Intel Turbo Boost technology.
- The built-in 16 GB DDR4 RAM guarantees smooth multitasking. It also enables the computer to access regularly used programs and files swiftly. The onboard storage space is 6 TB.
- Its 4K UHD display (3840×2160 pixels) boasts the resolution of FHD. This display conveys accurate visuals and supports wide-angle viewing. It comes with 400 nits brightness, 10-bit color depth, and support for more than 1 billion colors.
- The implemented Thunderbolt™ 3 technology lets you enjoy higher speed, resolution, and power than other USB-C ports. The dual Thunderbolt™ 3 ports allow you to use a high-performance storage device and 4K display simultaneously.
- The wireless standard supported is 802.11g.
1. Lenovo Thinkpad P1 20MD0029US:
The Lenovo Thinkpad P1, as mentioned above, strikes a perfect balance between power and mobility. It is made thin and lightweight, yet it packs in a dominant performance. Equipped with powerful graphics and performance, this Thinkpad laptop is capable of working as an ultimate workstation PC. Despite being lightweight and slim, it delivers maximum power. The ThinkPad P1 is famous as a portable powerhouse with a smooth, lightweight design and excellent performance.
- The Lenovo Thinkpad P1 20MD0029US incorporates the NVIDIA Quadro P1000 graphics card with 4 GB graphics card RAM size.
- Its built-in processor is 8th Gen Intel Core i7 8750H running at a base speed of 2.2 GHz and a maximum speed of up to 4.1 GHz. It comes with a 9 MB cache.
- The built-in memory is 16 GB DDR4, and storage space is 256 GB – M.2 SSD.
- The 15.6-inch LED backlight display comes with an FHD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- The pre-loaded operating system is Win 10 Pro (64-bit).
- The average battery life is 13.87 hours.
- The supported wireless standard is 802.11g.
- Two USB 3.0 Ports allow you to connect compatible external devices.
For a wide range of applications based on graphics, design, and visual experience, these laptops with Quadro graphics are the most excellent choices. The included GPUs in these laptops are implemented with the cutting-edge techniques and delivers superb performance.