If you are looking for Snapdragon Wear 2100 Watches on the market, we have a list for you.
The choice of smartwatch varies from person to person, but several basic requirements remain intact. While deciding to purchase a smartwatch, your decision must be narrowed down to what you anticipate it to do. You need to carefully assess whether you require it for heart rate monitoring and GPS, for making mobile payments, for just receiving notifications or for all. Once your requirements are carefully assessed, the buying becomes simplified.
The present discussion is centered on the Snapdragon Wear 2100 watches. The Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 2100 platform is primarily designed to convey innovative and improved wearable experiences. Here are some high-level specs below:
|Core CPU Features||4x ARM Cortex A7 – Up to 1.2 GHz, 32-bit|
|Lithography Process||28 nm|
|Cellular Modem||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X5 LTE modem|
LTE FDD, CDMA, GSM
Bluetooth 4.1, BLE, NFC
USB 2.0 support
|Display||640×480 VGA Up to 60 FPS|
|GPU||Qualcomm® Adreno™ 304 GPU|
OpenGL ES 3.0 API Support
|Memory||400MHz DDR3 RAM|
eMMC 4.5 ROM Storage
Accessible in the tethered (Bluetooth and Wi-Fi) and connected (4G/LTE and 3G) versions both, the Snapdragon 2100 platform is delineating the new standard within wearable friendly processors. The same is facilitated by allowing sleek designs and enhanced battery life.
Once you go through the Snapdragon wear 2100 watches described below, you will get a complete overview regarding the purchase:
List of Snapdragon Wear 2100 Watches
|Sr. No.||Image||Product Name||Manufacturer||Buy Now|
|1||ASUS ZenWatch 3 (WI503Q) Smart Watch||ASUS|
|2||LG Watch Style LG-W270 Titanium Smartwatch Android Wear 2.0||LG||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Guess Connect Android wear 2.0-C1002M1 Smartwatch||Guess||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Mobvoi TicWatch S2||Mobvoi||Buy from Amazon|
|5||TicWatch Pro Bluetooth Smart Watch (Black)||TicWatch||Buy from Amazon|
|6||TicWatch E2, Wear OS by Google Fitness smartwatch||TicWatch||Buy from Amazon|
|7||LG Watch Style Electronics LGW270.AUSATN Smartwatch||LG||Buy from Amazon|
|8||Huawei Watch 2 – Android Wear 2.0 Smartwatch||Huawei||Buy from Amazon|
8. Huawei Watch 2 – Android Wear 2.0 Smartwatch:
Whether you intend to track your workouts, get directions, attend the call, send/receive messages, listen to music, etc. this Huawei watch 2 is a preferred choice. One of the best parts about this Android wear 2.0 smartwatch is you can easily download and listen to music through Google play music app from the Wear OS App ecosystem.
Independent storage enables the user to listen to music without using your phone. It would be extremely convenient to access the audio files while you are exercising. Furthermore, you will be able to optimize power consumption settings to benefit the most from this device.
With the facility of the built-in GPS as well as Glonass dual-positioning system, this Huawei watch presents precise running tracking, and you will be benefitted with accurate outdoor navigation. For smart monitoring and staying fit, the smartwatch made a provision for monitoring your heart rate.
Also, you can keep an eye on your workout routines without using your phone. The real-time coaching offers live workout guidance to assess your performance and let you fulfill your fitness goals. Generally, the users have not experienced any compatibility issues because the Huawei Watch 2 comes with full compatibility for an Android smartphone.
- The HUAWEI TruSleep function to keep track of your light, intense, and REM sleep stages. In this way, you will attain a peaceful sleep.
- It offers your real-time guidance along with workout data like recovery time and Vo2 Max.
- With the facility of the Google assistant and NFC, you can easily make payments. Moreover, the Google assistant facilitates a personal voice assistant from your wrist
- The advanced heart rate technology incorporates 5HR ranges to compute the intensity of all your fitness activities.
- The battery settings are customizable, allowing two days on smart power-saving mode, three weeks on watch mode, and 7 hours of continuous GPS usage. This smartwatch comes with the battery life for up to 48 hours.
- It is found compatible with Android OS 3 and higher, and iOS 9 and higher version.
- Being IP68 rated, you can use it underwater for limited periods.
7. LG Watch Style Electronics LGW270.AUSATN Smartwatch:
The smartwatch is presented in a slim, stylish design. The LG watch style smartwatch serves as a classic timepiece in any situation. For the personal or professional environment, this model of the LG smartwatch uniquely conveys the style. The watch’s exterior comes in 3 choices, i.e., silver, titanium or rose gold. One thing is for sure that it will appear exquisite on anybody’s wrist and found highly suitable on small wrists.
It is known that LG Watch Style benefits from a swivel crown that assists you seamlessly navigate the interface without pushing its tiny screen. Instead of a flat-screen, to convey a unique style, this LG watch comes with a 1.2-inch P-OLED circular screen.
The provision of interchangeable bands let you feel complete comfort while wearing, and you can choose any of the available band choices as per your style preference. It is quite simple to set up WiFi and Bluetooth. It is found that the LG Watch style flawlessly pairs with any iOS or Android smartphone.
With the Google now voice activation the entire operation can be more manageable. Now you can effectively set the fitness goals. Inside its dust-resistant and water-resistant frame, the included fitness app and movement tracker apps record every move.
- This latest Android Wear 2.0 smartwatch from LG is compatible with Android OS (4.3 or higher) and iOS (9 or higher).
- The onboard storage is 4GB, and the battery span is up to 24 hours.
- The LG watch comes with a 2″ 360 x 360 P-OLED display.
- Dust and water will not penetrate inside because this Android wear 2.0 smartwatch is IP67 rated.
- It supports Google mode snap-and-swap bands; therefore, you could easily alter your band when you need.
- The built-in Google assistant would initiate by speaking “ok Google, or you can hold the power button.
- Severe impacts of external weather will not damage the watch because it comes with a 42.3mm stainless steel case.
6. TicWatch E2, Wear OS by Google Fitness smartwatch:
In some of the snapdragon wear 2100 watches, when the 24hr HRM is activated, it may impact on the battery life. TicWatch introduced the present model of E2 smartwatch, which works based on the TicMotion 1.0 technology. This technology proactively tracks your activities, and it does not require activating anything. It does many more things than just counting calories and steps.
Its operation is driven by Mobvoi’s cutting-edge AI algorithms which would boost the capabilities of your smart wearable. Moreover, it flawlessly integrates with your day to day lifestyle. The TicMotion AI algorithms functions automatically to supervise your routine activities throughout the day. You can run or sleep without launching any apps. The algorithms generate behavior analysis relevant to each category of movement.
The Wear OS by Google’s latest interface offers instant access to the details you require. The innovated notifications let you comfortably watch your recent updates instantly. The proactive assistance from the Google Assistant provides personal support all through the day.
- In this TicWatch E2, the self-activated sports tracking are being backed by Mobvoi’s collection of AI algorithms. Along with this, it comes with support for built-in GPS, 24 hours heart-rate sensor as well as swim style detection.
- It precisely reports your fitness progress in real-time so that you can get the fitness stats instantly, in real-time.
- Being 5 ATM rated, this wear OS is waterproof up to 50 meters of depth. Also, it is swim-ready with a previously loaded swim monitoring mode. This mode quickly detects your swim style as well as monitors your swimming activities.
- It comes with the long battery life of up to 2 days so that you can use it on the go.
- Google Play enables you to select from a broad range of preferred apps. Also, you can easily access them right from the convenience of your wrist.
- It is quite easy to customize your watch by altering the watch face and changing the straps.
5. TicWatch Pro Bluetooth Smart Watch (Black):
Those individuals willing to track their health and fitness, the present mode of the black TicWatch Pro smartwatch is a significant device to consider. This Bluetooth enabled watch capable to track GPS, monitor heart rate, count steps, count calories consumed, monitor sleep, and many more. One of the most enticing aspects of this TicWatch Pro smartwatch is its long battery life.
It comes with the 5 to 30 days of battery life. Implementation of the layered display technology allows you to control and boost battery life. The five days of battery life can be achieved when you turn on the Essential Mode auto-switch. On the other hand, the 30 days battery life can be made when used only in Essential Mode.
When there is a need to make the payment, you can do that with this device. Furthermore, you can quickly swipe or insert your bank card. With Google Pay incorporated into the TicWatch Pro, you can pay instantly and effortlessly. You will be able to check Gmail, access Spotify, use Google Maps, Google Play apps, and many more. It would be quite easy to find your preferred apps on Google Play and then directly download them from your watch.
All the controls are made available at the convenience of your wrist. With the assistance of the included sensors, you can measure your health and fitness data precisely. The built-in GPS lets you easily track your jogs and map your route precisely. The necessary fitness apps are packed inside, like Google Fit, Runkeeper, Strava, etc.
- When operated in Smart Mode, you will gain access to Google Assistant, fitness tracking, and thousands of apps and watch faces via Google Play store.
- It comes with the bright AMOLED display, which accurately shows the readings.
- When operated in Essential Mode, you will be benefitted with the power saving FSTN LCD and bright sunlight visibility. The TicWatch Pro will depict important information like date, steps, time, heart rate, etc.
- It comes with the 1.4-inch 400 x 400 OLED display which is paired with an LCD screen.
- This TicWatch supports Bluetooth 4.1 and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Quick charging is facilitated through the magnetic connecting pin.
4. Mobvoi TicWatch S2:
All the significant benefits of the new Wear OS software are made available in the Mobvoi TicWatch S2. The TicWatch S2 is targetted at the sports enthusiast. That is why it boasts a more durable design than the E2 smartwatch described above. The decisive benefit perceived while using the S2 smartwatch is its long battery life lasting up to 2 days. It is equipped with a waterproof design to make sure you can use it in water, and it also helps to track your swimming activities. At an affordable price, you will get to use a top-notch quality smartwatch.
Since it possesses military-grade durability, it would stay unaffected by the severity of extreme weather conditions. Any runners or adventurers will find great convenience using the S2 smartwatch. The provision of Google Play enables you to select from a broad range of your preferred apps. When we look at its compatibility, the S2 watch can work with Android and iPhone OS.
- The Mobvoi TicWatch S2 is US military standard 810G certified, so it is resistant to tremendous temperatures, water, dust, and shock.
- It is equipped with the multi-navigation system that includes GPS, Glonass, Beidou, and Galileo. Moreover, it comes with six smart sports modes.
- You need not to concern about its use on the go becomes its built-in battery comes with up to 2 days of battery life.
- Presence of the glass fiber and non-slip button designs makes sure you can effortlessly use outdoors. During outdoor use, your watch will be easy to operate and would feel extremely comfortable.
- Great personalization is possible by altering the watch face and changing out the straps.
3. Guess Connect Android wear 2.0-C1002M1 Smartwatch:
The reason why the smartwatch is gradually becoming the ultimate smartphone accessory is that it allows the user to view all notifications in a single place. The Guess smartwatch would enable you to accurately track all your fitness statistics and let you solely focus on your active lifestyle. When you gift this Android wear smartwatch to a person who is in the lookout of maintaining his/her fitness, it will prove to be of great assistance. Overall aesthetics seems pleasing with the help of lavish gold finish. Some customers assume that this smartwatch is a feminine watch, but men can wear it. The arrangement of different dial selection lets it look beautiful.
- Guess C1002M2 smartwatch is found compatible with Android and iOS phones.
- It is possible to use voice commands with this Guess
- The 24-hour battery life is sufficient for regular use.
2. LG Watch Style LG-W270 – Titanium Smartwatch Android Wear 2.0:
The LG Watch W7 is essentially the first wearable from the brand to run Wear OS by Google. The smartwatch is intended for users who prefer the look of a traditional analog timepiece that is also a connected smartwatch.
Due to its stainless steel body, it will resist wear & tear and other external damages. It came to know that LG-W270 smartwatch is compatible with every standard 22mm watch bands. The overall dimensions measure 44.5×45.4×12.9mm, and it just weighs 79.5 grams.
- The LG-W270 smartwatch is compatible with iOS 8.2 or Android 4.3 and higher version.
- It comes with the sufficient memory of 4GB RAM, and the built-in OS is Android Wear 2.0.
- It will stay unaffected by dust and water because it is IP67 rated.
- The onboard sensors include gyroscope, accelerometer, and ALS (Ambient light sensor).
- It supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v4.2 LE connectivity.
1. ASUS ZenWatch 3 (WI503Q) SmartWatch:
The ASUS ZenWatch 3 smartwatch signifies the perfect blend of purity, precision, and perfection. Its design showcases diamond-cut bezel and delicately detailed setting which supplement a unique touch of refinement. Hence, this ASUS smartwatch is solely a luxury piece of watch. It has been carefully designed from jewelry-grade 316L stainless steel, so it appears lavish and incredible.
- The WI503Q smartwatch possesses a bright 1.39″ 400 x 400 AMOLED touchscreen equipped with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3. This glass presents excellent protection against scratch.
- It comes with 4GB ROM and 512MB RAM.
- You can use it on the go due to the built-in 340mAh quick-charge battery.
- The size of its AMOLED display is 1.39-inch.
- Sensors incorporated are 6-Axis (G+A) and ambient light sensor.
The Snapdragon Wear 2100 watches are based on the wear 2100 OS, which serves all the needs a person may desire to have in a smartwatch. Right from calling to wireless connectivity, these smartwatches will not let you down.
More on Wearables:
- Skagen Falster 2 vs Fossil Sport 4 vs Apple Watch 4
- Ticwatch Pro vs Ticwatch 2
- TicWatch Pro vs Amazfit Pace 2