Are you a newbie Crypto miner looking for an Aluminum Stackable Mining Case? If yes, go ahead and check out our top recommendations and decide for yourself.
When crypto mining was new, miners lacked dedicated hardware. However, nowadays, there are many specialized motherboards and other PC components available, that are specifically utilized and optimized to deliver their best at mining. We have discussed many aspects about crypto-mining before; and if you are familiar with mining, you know that graphics card hold great importance. Thus, most of the miners use multi-GPU mining rig, either by using a compatible motherboard or by using riser cards. Whichever method you implement, miners face one common problem, the heat. Using these many graphics card for an extended amount of time generates a significant amount of heat.
One of the most straightforward solutions to this problem is to use an aluminum stackable mining case. It is merely an open frame case with no cabinet. It requires a bit more space, but it’s fully open, so each component is exposed to greater airflow; so that they don’t get heated as much as they would in a usual case. Today, we are discussing some of the best Aluminum Stackable Mining Cases available out there in the market. We will try to cover up most of the available details about each product, so our readers can choose the best one according to their requirements and use. So without any more delay, here we begin:
Best Aluminum Stackable Mining Case:
In this discussion, we will be covering following aluminum stackable mining cases:
- FOOTING 19 GPU Mining Case + 18 Fans – Out of stock
- KILL ONE 19 GPU Miner Case + 18 Fans – Out of stock
- Dynasty and 8 GPU Mining Case + 7 Fans
- Veddha 8 GPU Mining Case (Without Fans) – Out of stock
- Astarin 8 GPU Stackable Preassemble Case – $34.99
- Kyerivs 6 GPU Open Air Frame Mining Case – Out of stock
- Veddha 6 GPU Open Air Frame Mining Case – $33.66
- Astarin 6 GPU Aluminum Stackable Preassembled Mining Case – $33.66
(Ordered by Price – High to Low)
1. FOOLING 19 GPU Mining Case + 18 Fans:
- The stackable open design allows excellent airflow around all the GPUs and other components as well, keeping the system a little more relaxed than usual.
- It comes with installation and fixation support for various motherboards: mATX (Micro ATX), ITX, E-ATX (extended ATX) and ATX
- The aluminum structure provides it with sturdiness, while copper pillars are used for firmly fixing the motherboard.
- The increased distance between graphics card does not only help in decreasing heat but also makes mounting and dismounting easy.
- All assembling accessories are included with the package. When you receive it, the entire frame comes disassembled, and you need to construct it manually
2. KILL ONE 19 GPU Miner Case + 18 Fans:
- Strong and sturdy aluminum frame for durability. It provides excellent protection to all the graphics cards, as well as other electrical components.
- A variety of motherboards are supported including Micro ATX, ITX, E-ATX and ATX
- It is designed explicitly for multi GPU mining rigs. It accelerates air convection and keeps all the graphics cards extra cool, ultimately increasing their service period.
- Most of the massive mining rigs use multiple power supplies. Keeping that in mind this stackable mining case has 2 PSU positions
- It supports up to 32 CM GPU and 18 PCS 12CM computer fan mounted positions. It ships with installation accessories so that assembling and setup process is much easier
3. Dynasty and 8 GPU Mining Case + 7 Fans :
- It provides efficient cooling with 120mm case fans delivering extreme airflow. Moreover, 4 pin and 3 pin connectors are there for receiving power either from a PSU or directly from the motherboard
- It is entirely aluminum built. All the electric components along with GPUs have proper distance from each other for safety and airflow as well.
- It is compatible with both double or single power source mining builds. However, it only supports motherboards having ATX and Micro ATX form factor.
- If you are not satisfied with the performance of default fans, you can easily replace them with any 12 cm computer fans of your choice. Up to 32 cm GPU is supported; moreover stacking support is there as well
4. Veddha 8 GPU Mining Case (No Fans):
- If you don’t want to invest in fans for any reason or if you wish to use your custom fans/cooling solutions instead of stock setup, this can be an excellent choice; As it ships without fans, you have to pay less
- As a stackable rig, this case is exquisite and efficient to move around.
- If you regularly upgrade your build as most of the miners do to experiment, this can be a good option as it has a lot of space for equipment overhaul
- The high-quality aluminum material provides sturdiness and exceptional durability. Like most of the stackable builds, it has excellent room for air convection, providing great cooling and extended performance/life of components
- It comes with support to dual PSUs, which is the essential requirement of most of the high-end mining rigs. So far, this is the only model which comes with a 3-year warranty and a limited period return guarantee.
5. Astarin 8 GPU Mining Case + 7 Fans:
- Thanks to the preassembled design, the setup will require no more than 30 minutes if you take in installing fans, main board hard disk, etc. Excluding these, the initial installation requires no more than 10 minutes
- It can be superimposed thanks to the enormous space. The full aluminum build provides it with sturdiness and durability
- The extended space between various components not only help in enhancing heat dissipation but also makes installation and removal of components easy
- Even after mounting 2 PSUs, main board and all 8 GPUs, there is enough server space for an overhaul
- It comes with 1 year of guaranty over quality and 30-day money back warranty. Enhanced heat dissipation, professional team design and accelerated air convection help it deliver high cooling performance and improved life of electric components
6. Kyerivs 6 GPU Open Air Frame Mining Case:
- It offers full aluminum alloy profile that is sturdy and durable. It is superimposed ready and provides enough protection to all the components along with graphics cards
- The body is specially designed for heat dissipation; it ensured enhanced cooling and easy mounting by increasing the distance between the graphics cards and other components
- This open-air frame mining case supports both single power and double power style mining setup. Moreover, fixation of both ATX and MATX form factor motherboard is supported
- It allows you to install five additional cooling fans. However, the fans are not included. Still, you can consider the capability as a vast scope for establishing custom cooling solution of your choice
- It ships with one year of warranty and 30 days return guarantee.
7. Veddha 6 GPU Open Air Frame Mining Case:
- This one is great for those who think they are not yet ready to go all out in mining and want to experiment a bit more
- It is a stackable open-air mining frame with support for up to 4 level of the stack and full body anodization
- It ships in pre-assembled form making the initial setup easy and fast. Moreover, it implements a threaded connection, making the configuration even more accessible and mounting/dismounting graphics cards and other components easier
- It does not ship with fans. However, the design allows mounting four custom cooling fans of your choice to enhance cooling even further. However, we believe there is no requirement of additional fans as the space between the GPUs is enough to maintain the temperature.
8. Astarin 6 GPU Aluminum Stackable Mining Case:
- With a preassemble design, all it takes is 15 minutes of your time to get ready for advanced setup. Astarin also provides YouTube tutorials for assembling process of their stackable cases
- The aluminum profile gives it a sturdy look and durability, making it perfect for stacking on multiple levels.
- Despite the open frame design, all the components along with your expensive GPUs will remain safe as there is enough space among all parts
- You can either use single or double powered mining setup.
We hope this list helps you to choose the right aluminum stackable mining frame for your next big mining setup. If there is anything you want to suggest us, any question you want to ask, feel free to use the comment box below or contact us directly, Thank You!