Recover your Data with Free Data Recovery Software From EaseUS
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 10.5 is a free data recovery software for Windows and Mac. If you have deleted some important documents, formatted your hard drive by mistake or even a hardware failure can cause data loss. The reasons for data loss are many and is sometimes beyond our control. Most of the Enterprise class hardware have backups and High Availability maintained by IT Professionals. But in case of your personal computers, you do not have such options. If you loose your data, you do not have support staff to help you out. This is where you can recover your data with free data recovery software from EaseUS.
The free data recovery software gives you an easy to use interface, which allows you to recovery your data in 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Launch the application and select file types (Photos, Videos, Documents, Emails etc) or simply “Select All”
Step 2: Select the drive from where you want to recover files. Any files recognized in Windows and Mac are supported. Click on Scan to proceed.
Step 3: Once the selection is done, click on “Recover” to recover your data. The free edition will only support Data recovery of up-to 2 GB.
We found the EaseUS Data Recovery Software easy to use and users should be able to use it without much hiccups. The software currently supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS and EXT file systems. It includes compatibility with Windows 8,8.1 and Windows 10 as well as Mac. We currently tested the Windows version of the software which worked well and as per out expectations. The free data recovery software worked pretty well. There were no issues recovering smaller files and word documents using the data recovery software. You can find out the complete comparison between the free and the professional edition, from the EaseUS Website. We have also provided the comparison sheet below:
Key Product Highlights
- You can recover deleted files even after you have emptied your Recycle Bin.
- Emergency file recovery even after an accidental format, or if you have reinstalled Windows on the partition from where you want to recover your lost files.
- If your data/files are overwritten on the disk, data recovery will either be difficult or not possible.
- You can do disk recovery after a soft partitioning error.
- In case of a hard disk crash, if files gets corrupted, Data recovery may not be possible.
- Get data back from RAW data on hard drives.
- Both basic disks and dynamic Disks are supported for data recovery.
- You can recover from Linux file systems (EXT, EXT3 etc.)
- Large drives (Including External HDD) with <1 TB can take many hours to recover your data.
- The software will recover and restore the original file names & the same storage paths.
- As mentioned before, you can recover from External and Internal hard drives, USB drives, memory card & stick, Zip and compressed files, floppy disk or other OS supported storage media.
- Support for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10.
The Free Data Recovery Software does what it says. In most of our test scenarios, it did perform well and as per out expectations. Overall highly recommended for data recovery scenarios.