If you are looking for an entry level laptop with decent pricing, do check out the Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E555. Here in the post, we look at the Pricing for Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E555 so go ahead and check it out.
Note: If you buy something from our links, we might earn a commission. See our affiliate disclosure statement.
Introduction (Pricing for Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E555)
The [eafl id=”107″ name=”Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E555″ text=”Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E555″] is a mid-range laptop at a low price. The laptop comes with ten different configuration options from Amazon, and the price ranges from approximately 300$ to 429$. It provides the flexibility to its customers to choose a laptop specification based on their budget and needs.
The range starts with 4 GB RAM and 500 GB spinning HDD at 5400 RPM. The highest of the range supports up to 16 GB of DDR3 RAM and 250 GB SSD at the cost of $429.99. You cannot change any of the other configurations like the processor or upgrade the screen to a Full HD display.
- A large HD 15.6″ screen with Anti-Glare HD LED Display with a 720p resolution (1366 x 768)
- A 720p HD camera and Dual Microphones on the front
- AMD based Processor with Integrated Radeon R4 GPU with 533 Mhz Max Clock speed.
- CPU Model AMD A6 7000 (Dual Core) with 1Mb L2 Cache running at 2.2GHz to 3.0GHz
- Low Power 17 Watt TDP Processor (4.1 $ per year annual energy cost )
- AMD CPU supports Dual Channel DDR3 of up to 1333 Mbps.
- Up to 16 GB DDR3L RAM in Dual Channel Configuration and cannot be upgraded further.
- Up to 250 GB SSD based 2.5″ HDD
- Connectivity options include 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 USB 2.0 port, a DVD Reader/Writer, 1 HDMI & VGA port, 1 Ethernet Port as Standard.
- WiFi with a,b,g,ac support
- Front Stereo speakers.
[image_items link=”LINK_IMAGE” source=”https://www.faceofit.com/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Feat-Left-1.png”] Left View[/image_items]
[image_items link=”LINK_IMAGE” source=”https://www.faceofit.com/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Feat-Right-1.png”] Right View[/image_items]
What you will like
- Lenovo have nailed the Pricing for the [eafl id=107 name=”Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E555″ text=”Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E555″] with great specs and Windows 7 Pro pre-loaded.
- Great buying options for both Memory and SSD based Hard-Drivers.
- Instead of DIY, you can directly buy a laptop with SSD and more memory.
- 256 GB Flash based Hard-Drive options is a big bonus in this price range.
- Perfect for School and Office workloads.
What you will not like
- The Radeon R4 graphics weak and occasionally stutters.
- Cheap built quality for Think-Pad standards.
- The battery backup is less than 4 hours.
- Occasional BSOD reported by a lot of users.
- A lot of unwanted software pre-installed out of the box.
Thinkpad at this price point is new. You can occasionally buy a refurbished one, but not a new one. It falls in a crowded category where competition is intense. However, picking up the [eafl id=107 name=”Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E555″ text=”Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E555″] is not a difficult task. If you are in the market for a 400$ laptop and have no problems with the plastic built-quality and graphics performance, then look no further.
Visit the Lenovo Support site to download the Laptop manuals and the latest device drivers.
Feedback taken. Tweaked that last line. Cheers!
Regarding your last statement: "You can get a Snapdragon 835 powered Android device at hal...
6 core 12 threads?