In this post, we will be discussed about the Review Specifications and Pricing for the 64 GB ASUS ZenPad S 8″ Tablet. The Asus Zenpad S is an affordable lightweight tablet, with a great 2k display @ 2048 x 1536 resolution. At 11.2 ounces, it is relatively thin, and the price is pretty competitive. So let’s look at a quick review specifications and pricing for the 64 GB ASUS ZenPad S 8″ Tablet.
Note: If you buy something from our links, we might earn a commission. See our affiliate disclosure statement.
Review Specifications and Pricing for the 64 GB ASUS ZenPad S 8″ Tablet
[button_link size=”large” src=”http://amzn.to/2rKUlDA”]Buy From Amazon USA[/button_link]
- 2K Display @2048 x 1536 with an IPS Panel and 320 PPI pixel density.
- Familiar 8 MP rear and 5 MP front PixelMaster camera
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM with 64GB MMC type storage
- Intel Atom Z580CA SOC 64-bit processor at 2.3 Ghz (Bay Trail)
- The graphics are handled by a PowerVR G6 430 chipset.
- Tablet Weight is 11.2 ounces / 297 g, and the thickness is at 0.26-inch
- Tablet comes with a Dual-Band WiFi and a,b,g,n, as support.
- Dedicated Micro-SD Slot of up to 256 GB additional storage support.
- The Device sensors include a GPS, Gravity-Sensor, E-compass, Light-Sensor and a Hall Sensor.
- USB C Connector
- 15.2 Wh battery up to 8 hours.
Also Read: Top Tablets with Stylus for Drawing and Note Taking
What you will like
- The tablet has a sleek design with ample storage and RAM.
- It comes with a free 1-year subscription of 100 GB of cloud storage from Google Drive.
- Performance is peppy, and applications respond well.
- Budget friendly and value for money tablet.
- Excellent consumption device with ample storage for Videos, Music, Books, etc.
What you will not like
- Poor Battery life compared to other similarly priced tablets. Users have complained about 2-3 hours battery life.
- The screen dims automatically sometimes with the set to “Auto” mode.
- Still, runs Android 5.0 with no confirmed upgrade to 6.0 (Marshmallow)
[image_items link=”LINK_IMAGE” source=”https://www.faceofit.com/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ASUS-ZenPad-S-8-Z580CA-C1-BK-8-64-GB-Tablet-4.png”] Front [/image_items]
[image_items link=”LINK_IMAGE” source=”https://www.faceofit.com/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ASUS-ZenPad-S-8-Z580CA-C1-BK-8-64-GB-Tablet-3.png”] Back[/image_items]
[image_items link=”LINK_IMAGE” source=”https://www.faceofit.com/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ASUS-ZenPad-S-8-Z580CA-C1-BK-8-64-GB-Tablet-5.png”] Complete[/image_items]
Overall, this Tablet is a recommended buy from Asus. The battery issues should not be a major concern and most users would find it satisfactory. The screen dimming issue should be resolved with a future over the air update. If you are in the market for a sub 300$ tablet then this the tablet to go for.
Feedback taken. Tweaked that last line. Cheers!
Regarding your last statement: "You can get a Snapdragon 835 powered Android device at hal...
6 core 12 threads?