In this post, we are doing a review of RAVPower 22000mah 5.8A 3 Port Portable Charger. With more and more battery-powered devices like mobiles and tablets, a high-performance Power Bank has become a necessity. The market is filled with Chinese power banks and picking up the right one can sometimes be tricky.
The basic functionality of a Power Bank is pretty simple. You carry a massive battery, which has a higher number of charging cycles, which will enable you to charge your devices. The RAVPower 22000mah 5.8A 3 Port Portable Charger does precisely that. It promises to hold 70 – 80% of the prosecution even after 500 charge cycles. So, let’s look at the specifications.
- Total 3 USB ports. Total Power Output of 5.8A.
- A maximum of 2.4A per USB port.
- Total battery capacity of 22000 mAh.
- 60% faster charging time with 5V/2.4A input. Charger not included.
- High-density Li-on Polymer battery with more than 500 charge cycles. Post 500 cycles, 70-80% efficiency.
- The in-built device has overcharging protection with iSMART 2.0 adaptive charging technology.
- Fire-resistant shell with UL94 V-0
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- RAVPower Ace Series 22000mAh External Power Bank Battery Pack
- A set of 2 Micro-USB Charging Cables supporting 2A
- A Travel Carry Pouch
- A User Guide Booklet
- Warranty Card (LIFETIME)
What you will like
- Adaptive charging, which means you can charged devices of all sizes and different input specifications. The in-built safety chip ensures your devices do not get overcharged.
- You can charge large devices like a 10″ Tablet, iPhone’s and other devices simultaneously.
- Compact form factor relative to its battery size.
- 2 High-quality USB cables come in the box, one is 10, ” and the other is 26″ in length.
- Competitively priced compared to its peers.
- 4 LED indicators for showing charge levels.
What you will Not like
- No High-Speed charger provided in the box.
- The battery quickly gets heated up when all 3 USB ports are used simultaneously.
- Does not support Qualcomm “Quick Charge 2.0” standards.
- Does not have an LCD screen to show % charge remaining.
To conclude, the RAVPower 22000mAh is an excellent power bank for the masses. The only downside is the weight. You can also explore our other post where we reviewed a couple of 20,000 mAh power banks available in the market. Do check them out as well.