In this post, we are doing a review of [eafl id=”152″ name=”RAVPower 22000mah” text=”RAVPower 22000mah”] 5.8A 3 Port Portable Charger. With more and more battery-powered devices like mobiles and tablets, a high-performance Power Bank has become a necessity. The market is filled with Chinese power banks and picking up the right one can sometimes be tricky.
Note: If you buy something from our links, we might earn a commission. See our affiliate disclosure statement.
The basic functionality of a Power Bank is pretty simple. You carry a massive battery, which has a higher number of charging cycles, which will enable you to charge your devices. The [eafl id=152 name=”RAVPower 22000mah” text=”RAVPower 22000mah”] 5.8A 3 Port Portable Charger does precisely that. It promises to hold 70 – 80% of the prosecution even after 500 charge cycles. So, let’s look at the specifications.
- Total 3 USB ports. Total Power Output of 5.8A.
- A maximum of 2.4A per USB port.
- Total battery capacity of 22000 mAh.
- 60% faster charging time with 5V/2.4A input. Charger not included.
- High-density Li-on Polymer battery with more than 500 charge cycles. Post 500 cycles, 70-80% efficiency.
- The in-built device has overcharging protection with iSMART 2.0 adaptive charging technology.
- Fire-resistant shell with UL94 V-0
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- RAVPower Ace Series 22000mAh External Power Bank Battery Pack
- A set of 2 Micro-USB Charging Cables supporting 2A
- A Travel Carry Pouch
- A User Guide Booklet
- Warranty Card (LIFETIME)
[image_items link=”LINK_IMAGE” source=”https://www.faceofit.com/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ravpower-2.png”] Power Features [/image_items]
[image_items link=”LINK_IMAGE” source=”https://www.faceofit.com/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ravpower-3.png”] Specs[/image_items]
[image_items link=”LINK_IMAGE” source=”https://www.faceofit.com/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ravpower-4.png”] Dimensions [/image_items]
[image_items link=”LINK_IMAGE” source=”https://www.faceofit.com/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ravpower-5.png”] Fail-safe mechanisms [/image_items]
[image_items link=”LINK_IMAGE” source=”https://www.faceofit.com/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ravpower-6.png”] Hardware Internals[/image_items]
What you will like
- Adaptive charging, which means you can charged devices of all sizes and different input specifications. The in-built safety chip ensures your devices do not get overcharged.
- You can charge large devices like a 10″ Tablet, iPhone’s and other devices simultaneously.
- Compact form factor relative to its battery size.
- 2 High-quality USB cables come in the box, one is 10, ” and the other is 26″ in length.
- Competitively priced compared to its peers.
- 4 LED indicators for showing charge levels.
What you will Not like
- No High-Speed charger provided in the box.
- The battery quickly gets heated up when all 3 USB ports are used simultaneously.
- Does not support Qualcomm “Quick Charge 2.0” standards.
- Does not have an LCD screen to show % charge remaining.
To conclude, the [eafl id=152 name=”RAVPower 22000mah” text=”RAVPower 22000mAh”] is an excellent power bank for the masses. The only downside is the weight. You can also explore our other post where we reviewed a couple of 20,000 mAh power banks available in the market. Do check them out as well.