Are you looking for the Loudest IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers under $100? Today, almost any type of device is getting smarter and full of convenience. We are living in a world full of digital gadgets. In fact, we cannot even imagine how difficult it would be to survive without some of these gadgets. In this digital era, Bluetooth speaker has also evolved as manufacturers developed them over the years. Nowadays, Bluetooth speakers are not just about sound, they have additional features. Sounds familiar? Well, we will further explain how.
Rather than being just a speaker working wirelessly or streaming audio from any device with help of Bluetooth connectivity is not the only operation of these tiny power-packaged things. Besides just streaming audio over Bluetooth, these devices are also multi-functional. Some of these can also work as a power bank for your smartphone or be remotely controlled by a smartphone app.
What makes it difficult to choose a perfect Bluetooth speaker is the wide range of varieties they come in. They greatly vary in many aspects including size, shape, features and most importantly, “the price”. Well, there is no need to worry when you are already here at Face of IT. We are here only to help you out with such decision making situations.
Today, we have compiled a list of top Bluetooth speakers with top-notch audio quality and water resistance as well. Don’t worry yet! None of them will cost you more than 100 bucks. Quite impressive, isn’t it? Here we go:
Here is our list of the Loudest IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers under $100
Sony SRS X1W:
If we ignore Sony in the list, it would be quite unfair and quite unbelievable too, isn’t that true? This is a complete waterproof system with IPX5 and IPX7 protection. Even dropping the gadget into water would not count on this protection.
The power button is there in the body, which not only starts the device but is also useful for pairing with host devices. Hold it for a few seconds, and it would be available for pairing, as indicated with the blue light. Besides just power buttons, there are volume buttons, call answer keys. It also has a microphone for answering calls. Playback controls including rewind, play/pause are there as well.
- IPX5 and IPX7 water resistance protection
- Double listening mode is efficiently accessible just by connection two speakers with stereo pairing
- One touch connection for controlling the music streaming wirelessly
- 12 hours of playback time with wireless battery
- Answer calls in hands-free mode with built-in microphone
Regardless of its size, the speaker turns out to be pretty loud and comparatively enhanced sound quality. It hardly has any hard edge and manages the volume pretty impressively making it sure that you would never crank too much volume. Compared to other much expensive products such as JBL Flip 2 and UE boom, it doesn’t match them equally but performs pretty well looking at the cheaper price you are paying for it.
Every mini speaker has its own fallbacks and this one is no exception. If you are already been using a high end / expensive speaker, you will simply feel the change in the bass. However, it is still one of the strongest speakers in the midrange. It performs quite good with mellower acoustic tracks.
- Full water protection from rainfall, water jets or water splash, can be immersed up to 30 minutes, also includes shock protection. It is perfectly protected for outdoor use.
- Delivers 3 watts audio output with 70mm passive woofer
- 1400 mAh in-built battery, usually last up to 12 hours
- Can be used as a power bank for smartphones using universal USB cable
- 3 Watts audio output in every channel
It comes with an IPX-7 waterproof protection. In simple words, you can submerge this speaker 1 meter deep in the water up to 30 minutes. It features a 4400 mAh battery, powerful enough to be used as a power bank for an iPhone or another smartphone. This battery delivers 18 hours of playtime. You will get an audio cable and a proprietary power adapter with a number different adapter plugs, for convenience in international use.
The design is quite simple and sweet. The output is situated on both sides with bass radiators. Playback control buttons are on top, where output such battery port, reset button, AC adapter port is all on the rear side. There is also a little platform to make the speaker stand on a plain surface.
- Bass optimization mode
- 4400 mAh Lithium-ion battery that delivers up to 18 hours of playtime
- Wireless Bluetooth range up to 33ft or say 10m
- Can be used as power bank for smartphones thanks to powerful battery
- Features a microphone with noise canceling technology for accepting hands-free calls
- Durable and reliable IPX7 waterproofing
- 5mm stereo input
- Comes in six different colors, enough options to choose from, which matches your style best
Lanzar OPTIAT94A Dual Bluetooth Speaker System:
This one is a perfect dual speaker wireless system for giving your vehicle or household versatile sound power on the go. There is 3” marine grade construction speakers. Not only they are perfect for household use, they are also easily mountable on handlebars of your vehicle. Simply mount them and cruise around with style! According to the manufacturer, they are the perfect choice if you are looking for speakers for your motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile or wave runner.
Taking about the product, you will get 2 units of 400-watt waterproof speakers with a built-in micro amplifier in each unit. All the necessary connection cables and mounting hardware would be included in the package too. Since they possess Bluetooth, wireless music streaming is quite handy and efficient. It supports most of the modern devices and does not require any pro-setup.
- Works with most of the modern Bluetooth devices including iPhone, Android, Smartphones, iPod or other MP3 players, iPad / Tablet
- Powerful 800 Watt (2x 400) audio streaming with built-in 2 channel micro amplifier
- Reliable waterproof protection
- 5mm stereo audio input jack
- Includes all necessary connection cable and mounting hardware
- 3” bullet style high-temperature voice coil speakers
Celtic Blue Wireless Speaker System:
It delivers both rich looking design and reliability too. More penetrating and louder sound is generated with BAS sound technology. Bottle shape of the speaker makes it easy to carry in your travel bags. Once fully charged, it is capable of delivering 30 hours of playback time. It delivers 100ft of connectivity range and possesses an SD card slot for playing songs directly from that storage.
It can work as a power bank for your smartphones and any other device supporting USB power input. There is a built-in FM antenna too. It possesses an AUX 3.5 mm audio jack input. It possesses multiple modes for audio streaming. Waterproof protection of this device is IPX4 rated. It comes with a versatile bike cage and carabineer clip.
- Delivers 16W Power surround sound
- Attractive and efficient bottle shape lightweight design
- Powerful battery delivering 30 hours of playback time and Power bank function
- Inbuilt memory card slot and FM antenna
- IPX4 rated waterproof protection
- Microphone, carabineer clip and bike cage
- Remote control for controlling volume
ECOX-GEAR Eco Stone:
It is completely waterproof. More than that, not only it protects itself from water splashes but you even don’t have to worry if it falls in the pool or in the lake or river from the board since it floats on the water. It delivers awesome audio quality with full range dual integrated speakers. On the rear side, a subwoofer with built-in LED flashlight is mounted.
It also has a battery indicator right there. The manufacturer claims that it delivers 12 hours of playtime. The battery is inbuilt which can be rechargeable using USB cable with direct power connection or laptop / PC etc.
- Designed for underwater use and also provides shock protection
- Subwoofer on rear side
- 12 hours of playtime once fully charged
- 3 attractive color schemes including black, blue and orange
- LED flashlight and battery indicator on top side
- ¼ screw mount option
It is a lightweight pint-sized Bluetooth speaker. Thanks to its shapes and internal build, it delivers awesome 360-degree sound with deep bass. It is a complete adventure ready gadget with IPX7 water waterproofing and shock protection as well. It has 65 ft of Bluetooth range with a strong battery lasting up to 9 hours.
It comes with bungee cord for attaching the device to your bike, backpack, and snorkel or wherever easily. It is compatible with both android and Apple devices. Just connect it and feel the best audio wireless streaming ever!
- 360-degree surround sound with deep bass
- All set for adventures with water resistance and shock protection
- Small layout and lightweight design
- Delivers 9 hours of battery life with 65ft wireless Bluetooth range
- Marine grade bungee cords for attachment
- Companion app compatibility for new features and updates, compatible with both Apple and Android smartphones
We hope that you liked our compiled list of the best & loudest IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers under $100. If you have any questions or suggestions, please drop us a comment below in the comment section. Cheers!