The Intex FitRist is manufactured by a Chinese OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) know as Shenzhen Chuangzhijieke Technology Co. Most of the features of this device are dependent on the companion mobile app. You would need to download the app from the respective Android Play or the Apple App store in order to configure it. Before we talk about the Rebooting Options in Intex FitRist, you need to keep the following points in your mind:
- If you “Double click” on the back button of the app, it will exit the app. To run the application in the background it is recommended to press the home button on the phone. This will ensure that the app continues to run in the background. This, in turn, ensures better application performance and minimal syncing issues.
- FitRist only supports the devices with Bluetooth Version 4.0 and above.
- The phone should have support for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Call and message notification(s) are only supported in Android version.
- Supports Android Versions 4.3 (KitKat) to 6.0. Bluetooth Version should be at least 4.0 and above.
- Supports Apple iOS Versions 7.0 to 9.2. Bluetooth versions should be 4.0 and above.
Rebooting Options in Intex FitRist
Just like the Mi Band 2, the Intex FitRist also does not have a physical reset button. Unlike the Mi Band 2, the Intex FitRist band is also not tied to a Mi Cloud account. However, the device does bind with the account with which you Signed up and logged into the device initially from the App.
Here are the screenshots below:
Before trying to activate the Intex FitRist with another device, you either need to unbind or logout of the app. If you miss this step, you will not be able to pair it with another phone.
Rebooting Options in Intex FitRist: Looking Inside
We went ahead and opened up the device to look for options to reset the device. We did not find any options to do so. The main device was glued with the band using some sort of industrial adhesive. This clearly raises doubts about the water resistant capabilities of the device. See for yourself:
Inside the device, the Vibration buzzer is on the bottom and the 50 mah battery above it. All the wires are soldered onto the mainboard and there was no reset switch available. However, this step should not be tried since this voids the warranty and the water resistance capability of the device completely. However, this does turn off the device completely, but the hardware pairing is saved.
Hopefully, this gives you some additional insights to the Rebooting Options in Intex FitRist. For comments and suggestions, please write in the comment section down below.